Chapter five

TOMMY POV

As we walked to the restaurant, I couldn't stop myself from looking at y/n. 

She looked so beautiful in that dress, just beautiful in general. The way her hair waves from side to side when she walks, is just beautiful. 

If she was all mine, I would be the happiest man in the world. 

We arrived at the restaurant and got our table, as the gentleman I am , I pulled her chair out, and pushed it in as she sat down. She smiled at me when I sat down. Her smile is absolutely breathtaking. 

"You're starring Tom" I hear her say, 

"How could i not? Have you looked at yourself?'' I say, making her blush. I started staring again, 

"What are we doing after dinner?" she asks, 

"i have this really cool place i wanna show you" i say. 

There comes a waiter towards us, he looks like he's 15-16. A young waiter, this is not gonna be good. 

"Hello my name is Harry, and i will be your waiter today" He says smiling over to Y/n. I look over to her, and see her looking at him with a smile. 

I'm hella jealous, but i gotta keep it lowkey, i think to myself. 

"Can i get you anything to drink?" He asks, 

"I will take a coke" i say trying to keep down my jealousy. 

"And i will just have a water" Y/n says and smiles. 

"Of course beautiful" he says and writes it down, i look over to Y/n and see her with wide eyes. I look down at my feet, trying to avoid eye contact with them. Finally he leaves and i look up at Y/n, "well he seems interested" i huff. 

"Are you jealous toms?" she laughs. 

"no" i mumble, she hums. 

"can i take a photo of you, and put it on my instagram story?" i ask, 

"if you cover my face, yes" she says, i nod and take my phone out of my pocket. 

"smile! or wait, never mind" i say. she laughs, as i take the photo. I look at my phone to see the photo, and my world just stopped. 

What a beautiful woman sitting in front of me. i chuckle and put the text on the photo, 'Date with a beautiful woman' 

(sick editing skills my friend got)

Y/N POV

I don't know the number of times I've caught Tommy staring at me, it's honestly really cute. 

He had asked if he could post a picture of me on his story and I agreed as long as he covered my face. I looked at my phone to see he had, with the words 

'Date with a beautiful woman'.

I could feel myself blushing as I looked up at him. 

"Beautiful woman?" I asked, 

"yeah you're the most beautiful woman i've ever laid my eyes on n/n" Tommy answered, I was just about to reply when the waiter came back with our drinks. 

"Here you go beautiful" he says as he places the glass of water in front of me 

"thank you" I answer with a smile trying to be polite. I could see Tommy's expression quickly change at the corner of my eye, 

'He couldn't be jealous? or is he?' I began smiling wider at that thought. 

"Are you guys ready to order yet, or do you need more time?" the waiter smiled. 

"You can come back" Tom said firmly and madly, he then walked away looking annoyed. 

"what was that all about?" I ask Tommy. He looks up from the menu. 

"He called you beautiful, and I can't take it anymore!" He stands up and walks over to me. 

He looks over to the waiter, making sure he's watching, then looking back at me. He takes his hands behind my neck and pulls me into a kiss. after a few seconds he pulls away, 

"i take it you're jealous" i say. 

"Very jealous!" he says, and sits back down. He came back looking all sad and that shit. 

he then took our orders and walked away again. after about fifteen minutes our food came, we ate and got to know each other better