Chapter seven

Y/N POV

We arrived at his house, and got changed into sweats and I took one of Tommy's hoodies. 

"movie night?" he asks, i hum and nod my head. We sit on the couch in the living room, and Tommy takes the remote and turns on the tv. 

"So what do you wanna watch?" I ask him, while looking over to see him shiver a bit. I move closer and he takes his arm around my waist, and pulls me closer. 

"What about a horror movie?" he asks, i really don't like horror movies, but I couldn't show my weakness. 

"sure!" I say, he turns his head to the tv and finds a movie. Annabelle: Comes Home. Holy shit! I'm gonna die! I thought to myself as I cuddled closer to tommy.

TIME SKIP

A jump scare comes, and I hide my face into Tommy's side. 

"Don't be scared, love" places his head on mine, and it made me calm down a little. I looked back at the tv, then up at him. 

He was so focussed on the tv that I could admire his face without him noticing. God I really liked him, that's bad! I can't fall for my brother's best friend! But how can I not. I sat just looking at him for the rest of the movie, not even scared anymore. 

I was in his arms, there I felt safe. the movie must have ended, because he took the remote and turned the tv off and looked down at me. 

"hey beautiful" he said making me blush, 

"Stopppp" i laughed dragging the 'p' in the word. I looked away from him, when I heard my phone ring. It was Will facetiming me. 

"William, what's up?" I said while smiling, 

"Hey N/n, how's it going over there? did he kiss you yet like he asked me if he could" Will said, I looked over to Tommy and saw him blushing. 

"He did" I said and looked back at my phone. Will nodded his head and began typing on his computer. 

"was that all?" I asked, 

"why are you in a hurry? Are you making out? Tommy, you better not be making out with my sister!" Will said. 

"Wha-no, no! I'm not making out with your sister!" Tommy yelled, WIll and I just laughed at him. 

"But no that's not all, uhm the smp are having a meet up in florida in a few days, so i need you to come back tomorrow.." Will said, and I just stared at my phone. 

"Why tomorrow? we- we haven't had any time to be together?!" I asked while my sadness kicked in, I looked over to Tommy seeing his smile slowly drop. 

"I need to find someone you can stay with while i'm gone, because you can't come with me" He said. 

Tommy looked me in the eyes and nodded his head, I wanted to stay so badly. 

"Fine, but you will pay for the train ticket!" i said firmly, Will nodded and we said goodbye and hung up. 

"I'm gonna miss you" Tommy finally spoke, I looked up at him. 

"i'm gonna be alone in a house for a whole month" i said, 

"i wish you could come with us. I will send you daily pics'' he laughed quietly, 

"you're really cute did you know that?" I asked him, 

"i didn't but I know now. come here" he said and opened his arms for me to crawl in. I sat on his lap (don't think like that princess) and hugged him tightly. 

"I know that it's only been a few days since we met, but I'm gonna miss you like hell!" I said, he put his head in the crook of my neck and smiled. I slowly began to drift off to sleep, and Tommy noticed because my breath began to slow down. 

"Hey, wanna go to bed?" he asked, i hummed as response, and got up from his lap. We walked upstairs to his bedroom, and as soon he opened the door I ran and flopped onto his bed. He laughed, and walked over and laid beside me. I turned over so I faced him and he looked at me, 

"you're staring Tom" I laughed quietly. 

"can't I do that? you're beautiful, so it's kinda hard not to" he answered, i chuckled and got closer to him. 

"I'm cold toms" was all I said, and he didn't hesitate to take me in his arms. He pulled the covers over us and turned off the lights. 

"Goodnight beautiful" he said and kissed the top of my head. 

"Goodnight toms" I said and pulled away so I could see his face, and grabbed his chin so I could pull him into a kiss. I gave him a quick kiss and drifted off to sleep.