ℐ𝓃𝓉𝓇𝑜⤷ Pᴀʀᴛ ❷

Start from the beginning

Lᴜɴᴀ's POV

The sudden incident really shaken me up, if it weren't for leo me and my sisters wouldn't been dead. I look around and see My sister gettin treated while I was seating at the bench with a towel on my shoulders.
" leo" i called to her name out as she finished talking to the police.

Leo " ya?" She walk towards me.

Luna " thanks" I sincerely said saying my gratitude to my best friend.

Leo " anytime bro! Like i said, i will always have your back" she said grinning ear to ear.
"anyway lets go the police said that he'd give us a ride" she used her thumb pointing at the police guard leaning at the car.
" oh and I'm coming with ya, don't want a another bad incident to happen! Lets go!"

Luna "yeah, yeah, were coming"
Me and my sisters seat at the back of the car while leo seated at the front, when we where all settled in we drive our way to our house.

Leo " thanks for driving is back sir" Leo said saluting to the police.

Luna " thank you sir" I bowed a little in respect.

2girls "thank youu!!"

Police officer " no worries girls its fine, just keep safe now" he said and he beep! Then drive away.

'Just how am i ganna explain this to mom?' luna thought But leo notice it and have a plan.

Leo " just keep calm ill handle the rest"

Aᴛ ᴛʜᴇ Hᴏᴜsᴇ

Luna "MOM,DAD WERE HOMEE!!" I greeted

Mom " welcome back dear!" My mom yelled in return from the keychain " so hows school" Mom ask us.

Luna " it was fine, tiring but fine, oh and mom leo's here!"

Leo "good evening auntie" Leo greeted.

Mom " oh leo dear, its good to see you-" She top mid way and look at the four of us, she drop the things her holding and run towards me and my sister.
"What on earth, how- did someone beat you up?! Huh tell me I'll kill them, and break their arms, to never hurt you again" she said in a threatening voice.

Leo "now I know where you get that words from" she said them coughs gaining the attention of my mom. "Can we all calm down and seat down, I'll explain everything that Happened auntie" she breaths then, seated at the coach. Waiting Leo to start her explanation. While me and my two sister run up the stairs to change of clothes.

when we came down, I saw mom crying, she covered her face, with her hands, saying things.

Luna "Mom?" Then she looks up and run to me Putting me in a tight embrace.

Mom "I-I almost lost my daughters without me knowing, Thank God Leo was their to save you" she push me facing her "for know on you gurls will be Homeschooled, i wont take a no for an answer"

Luna "wh- wait mom just a minute" she shush me and I look for Leo's support and I see her laugh, then I glare at her.

Leo "Auntie I think is best not make any hasty decisions, lets all just breath the air, just lay low, we are all tired"

Mom "yo-your right we do need to breath thank you" as she said that, like a cue my dad just came at the door, coming home from work.
"How bout the two of you set the table, I'll talk to you dad, Luna" I just nodded my head, and me and Leo gon to the kitchen