five

song: slow down by: chase atlantic 🛐

(Im convinced this song was made for rafe cameron just listen) 

He looked at me his eyes almost clouding up he leaned even closer, our lips crashed together the tension melting with each kiss. My hands started running through his hair, his traveling down my body quickly.

I pull away widening my eyes looking down shaking my head.

 "Rafe i-" I mutter in shock 

"What didn't like that?" he said panting out of breath 

"No its jus-" I try to think of what to say but he doesn't give me time before crashing his lips back on mine. Now he continues kissing me as we back up into his bedroom I kick the door shut.

He suddenly lifted me up wrapping my legs around his torso sitting down on his bed, I was now now on his lap. His lips trailed down my neck kissing my skin roughly knowing it would leave marks. 

"Rafe-" I let out a soft moan 

"Shit.. y/n" he groaned his lips back on mine 

I felt something below me in his pocket, shit my phone my mom would murder me I needed to just make sure she wasn't texting me.

"Rafe wait stop my phone can I have it, it's still in your pocket." I ask out of breath

"Your phone is on the kitchen table." He said smirking 

My eyes widened realizing there was nothing in his pockets, holy shit.

He laughed a little looking at me, studying me again. I was still on his lap looking at him I didn't know what the hell just happened but all I knew was I liked it, a lot. 

 "i- i don't know what to say." I mutter giggling a little

"You don't need to say anything love." He said my stomach turning at the sound of his words, he had a way with his words.  

I start to kiss him roughly it just happened my hands in his hair his on my lower waist. I started rocking my hips against him causing his head to crane back.

"fu-ck" He grunted grabbing my waist tightly moving it a lot faster for me. 

He took his blazer off throwing it to the ground his lips still on mine, he unzipped my dress slowly I started to pull the straps down but he moved my hand doing it himself. 

He flipped me over now I was laying on the bed him towering over me his tie hanging in my face, I pulled it closer his lips crashed against mine but quickly traveling down my neck to my breast. 

"Rafe shi-t" I let out a louder moan 

When I heard someone slamming on the front door. 

"For fucks sake" He grunted standing up 

"Just stay there, i'll be back." He ordered shutting the door behind him 

I slid my dress back on peaking out of the door. I saw Rafe walking outside shutting the door behind him, so I looked out his window cracking it open. 

It was a shorter guy, long black hair he was yelling at Rafe something about him oweing money. That's when I saw him swing a fist at Rafe causing him to fall down. He looked scared and then he stood up motioning his hands and the man sped off on a motorcycle. Rafe started pacing around running his hands through his hair talking to himself.

I decided go outside when he opened the front door as I was about to exit it. 

"What did you not understand about staying in my room, huh?" He said grabbing my wrist aggresively 

"Rafe what the fuck let go of me!" I shouted he didn't listen instead he pulled me to his room slamming and locking the door. 

I was scared he was acting like a maniac, he threw me down onto his bed ripping my dress off. He started unbuttoning his shirt throwing it to the ground as he towered over me crashing his lips against mine.

"fuck, you don't understand how crazy you make me do you?" He groaned trailing his lips down my body.

I start unbuckling his belt I can feel him smirk against my chest. His erection was bulging in his pants my hand brushed against it when I try to unzip his pants... 

his head slamming against my chest "fu-ck see what you do to me?" He groans, when my phone has been dinging in the other room for at least 10 minutes when it starts ringing. 

"Shit I need to answer that Rafe" I sigh sitting up 

"Fine." He snapped, I was going to slip my dress back on when he comes out of his closet handing me one of his t-shirts. 

I smile a little remembering the last time I woke up with his shirt on. 

 "Thanks." I say slipping it on he watched my every move following me out to the kitchen closely.

'Hello?' I say answering the phone on speaker so Rafe didn't grab it again. Almost panting out of breath, I looked over at Rafe he smiled a little looking down to hide it.

'Honey oh my god i've been looking all over for you where in the world are you!? You are grounded!" my mom shouted clearly upset 

Rafe leaned over me speaking close to my phone in my hand 'I'm so sorry, she was here with me at my house. We were just.. watching a movie and fell asleep it won't happen again.' he said looking at me 

I was trying so hard not to laugh, and he started grinning because of me. 

'Oh I see well then..' my mom said probably embaressed for screaming at me seconds ago 

'She can stay here for the night if thats ok? Sarah is here now they can hangout or have a sleepover." He said trying not to laugh 

'Sarah is with me. Bring her home now i'm not happy with you either young man." She snapped hanging up.

We both look at eachother bursting out with laughter. 

"My mom is going to murder me." I sigh 

"That's what you get for hanging out with me I guess." He smirked 

He brought me back to his room handing me my dress I slipped it back on giving his shirt back to him. He zipped my dress up for me his veiny hands ran up my back with his cold rings that sent chills up my spine. 

We headed to his truck and I got in. We started driving to my house. I was just thinking trying to process what happened. 

"Oh my god" I mutter 

"What is it?" he asks pulling in my driveway looking over at me 

"Sarah she is gonna kill me what am I going to tell her." I ramble frantically running my hand through my hair

"Its ok, just tell her we were watching a movie like I told your mom." He says smirking 

"Really Rafe, that is the worst possible idea. Oh yeah I just decided to ditch midsummers and watch a movie with the guy that happens to be my sworn enemy." I say sarcastically 

He scoffed widening his eyes "I guess your sworn enemy makes you moan their name at the feel of his touch?"  

I rolled my eyes leaving the car walking up to my door Rafe followed about to knock on the door when it swung open. 

"Y/n there you are sweetie come inside now! Rafe." my dad said eyeing Rafe 

"I'm so sorry for the lack of communication and I won't let it happen again." Rafe said in a serious voice. 

"Just go." I say smacking my palm to my face 

He nodded waving goodbye to my parents now both standing in the doorway, as I stepped in.

"So how was the movie?" Sarah said crossing her arms