18.

Once they got to his house, she walked in and saw his aunt sitting on the couch.

"Hey baby" she smiled.

"Hey Ms. Joyce, thank you for keeping KJ" Ximora said fake smiling.

Since Jaelen decided to pop up, he had to call his aunt to watch KJ for a minute.

"Oh no problem, she was already sleep when I got here so I just been watching my stories. Y'all have a goodnight" she said gathering her stuff.

.................

"You embarrassing as fuck, had me all in this bitch face TWICE" Ximora shook her head.

"It wasn't like that, we use to fuck and that was it. It's over anyway" he told her.

"This bitch got pressure wimme behind you. Obviously it's more than that"

He sighed and let her continue.

"Then you come snatching me up, embarrassing me more in front of her" she scoffed.

"You the one all up on niggas" he said.

"I wasn't twerking on him, I don't know who recorded that but if the video was longer you'd see Tiana pushed him away" she explained.

"Ight" he said letting that go.

"Why was she saying you was just tryna eat her out?"

He groaned "Ion wanna argue bruh"

"No tell me wassup Jaelen"

"You remember when we got in that argument bout my mama? We wasn't fucking wit each other for them weeks"

"Mhm" she said grabbing her stuff.

He stood up and pulled her to him "Chill, listen to me first"

"She always text me asking to link, and since we been dealing with each other I never respond. But that time I did respond.. so I went over-"

"Let me go Jaelen" she said only to be held tighter.

"I went over and she sucked my dick, I ain get to do nun else because I started feeling guilty" he finished letting her go.

She shook her head and looked around for her keys.

"Where my keys?"

"You drove to Jade house remember? Your car not here" he told her.

She huffed once she found the keys in her purse.

"Take me to my car" she said.

He nodded and followed her out the house with KJ in his arms.

"You been drinking?" He asked as he pulled off.

Even though she ignored him, he knew the answer.

"Imma take you home, you can get the car tomorrow" he told her.

She rolled her eyes "No take me to my car now"

"What I say? You gon get it tomorrow, you not driving home wit KJ"

"Allat bs done sobered me up" she said.

He decided to stay silent the rest of the way to her house.

Once they pulled up, he helped her out since she was a little wobbly, then went to get KJ.

"Mora I'm sorry"

She shook her head "It's cool, you not my nigga and-"

She was cut off by him snatching her by the jacket she had on.

"Stop fuckin playing, you know wassup"

"No what I know is that you went over to that girl house got your dick sucked almost fucked her, then you stopped cause you finally thought about me. You ain think about me when she was texting you?"

"What I know is that you a bitch" she finished causing his jaw to clench.

She pulled herself away from him and sat on the couch to take off her heels.

"Mora, I-"

"And another thing, you triflin. Had me in that bitch face after the occurrence, then you still sitting up here tryna talk. It's done, we over"

"You can leave, cause one thing I'll never be is dumb. Especially over a nigga" she continued.

He sighed and looked at her "I love you, bruh ion wanna just end shit"

Ximora shrugged "I love you too, but what I'm really mad at it is that you been lying to me. What if I had done that? Fucked a nigga while we was beefing and not tell you, you wouldn't like that right?"

Realizing she was dead set on her decision, he decided to leave.

_____________

The next day, Ximora's phone was blowing up messages from both Tiana and Jade.

Jade😩
Hey, I wanted to see if you wanted to go out to eat with me and Tiana. We want to talk.

okay what time?

is 5 good? & my aunty can watch KJ

yea.
  Read at 3:46

Ximora got up to get herself and KJ ready.

"Hey, go shower. You and Maliyah going by Ms. Joyce for a little" she said causing KJ to smile.

"Can I wear my crocs Jae bought me?" She asked.

Ximora fought the urge to roll her eyes and instead nodded with a small smile.

She left out the room and went to her bathroom to shower.

Once she got out, she put on a graphic tee, leggings, and her air forces.

"Thank you for coming to talk with us." Jade said as Ximora sat down.

"No problem, wassup?"

"Okay so we just wanna apologize for the role we played by bringing her around you. We didn't know that Draco fucked with her, until last night" Tiana said.

Jade nodded in agreement "And despite what you and my brother got going on, we still wanna be friends with you"

"Thank you, that meant a lot. And I wasn't planning on taking anything out on y'all so we can still be friends" Ximora told them.

They smiled as the waiter came to take their orders.