3 - The World Of 2086

Start from the beginning

Kallan James; Born in 2060, she is the pilot of Thunderbird 4. Born in San Diego, Kallan was enamoured with the ocean and all its native forms of life at a young age. This led to her entering the 2076 Olympic Games, and at 16 years old, became the youngest person to win Gold in the 400-meter backstroke event. Possessing an unyielding affinity for the undersea environment, this makes Kallan the perfect choice for any ocean-based rescue missions. She is smitten towards Dylan Beyda, and the two maintain a close professional relationship. Though she certainly doesn't hide her jealousy when another woman shows any affection towards him, married or otherwise. Kallan spends her downtime shopping or hanging out with friends.

Little JJ; Johnathan Jordan Jr. (or Little John to his friends) is one of the six leading protagonists of Thunderbirds 2086. He serves as copilot of Thunderbird 2 alongside Jesse Rigel for IRO, the International Rescue Organisation. Born in 2056 in New York City with Jamaican heritage, Johnathan earned the nickname "Little John" for his abnormal height. His long, slender build was put to the ultimate test during the 2076 Olympic Games, where he won Gold in the gymnastics event. Smooth talking and laid back, Johnathan does everything with style. While his fellow teammates take each mission seriously, he will throw out the occasional joke or make a game of it, especially when riding his Flying Sled. Though he can be serious when he has to. Outside of rescue missions, Johnathan loves to dance, listen to music, and wear the most extravagant clothes around.

Jessie Rigel; He is the co-pilot of Thunderbird 2. Born on the Moon before relocating to Houston Texas as an infant, Jesse always plays by the book. It's an act that can sometimes lead to conflict with his fellow pilots however, but these are usually forgiven and forgotten later. He is an incurable romantic, and will gladly take a few minutes off to talk about his many (and sometimes exaggerated) feats of bravery and heroism... if you're a gorgeous woman. When not playing IRO's residential space cowboy, Jesse enjoys visiting the local cinema and watching old-time western films.

Skipper Simpson; The eldest child of Wayne Simpson, Paul adopted the nickname "Skipper" at a young age. A nickname everyone used exclusively from that point on, including his own family. During the formation of International Rescue, Skipper was placed under the care of his uncle Warren at the Arcology. Whenever there's fun to be had, Skipper will be close by. Or more likely, the cause of it. He adores IRO, and eagerly looks forward to the day he can pilot a Thunderbird craft himself. Skipper is not afraid to speak his mind, whether it be offering ideas on how to pull off a successful rescue mission, or complain when Mr. Chilly gives him too small an ice cream.When not at school, he enjoys hanging out with the team, in particular Dylan, who he idolizes. Skipper's birth name is never mentioned in the series. The name was however confirmed in the Thunderbirds 2086 Annual. He was born in 2079.

Arcology; a humongous man-made island located somewhere in the Pacific Ocean. The Arcology serves as the Earth command centre for International Rescue Organisation and a focal point of the Federation. Arcology was featured in the television series . Forged as a result of the World Federation's inauguration during the mid-2060s, Arcology is a vast city complex that houses one primary building and dozens of skyscrapers. Rising a thousand feet on a square mile base, the Island is the permanent home for all 60,000 Earth-based members of the organisation. While living quarters may be compact and food on strict rations, there are plenty of home comforts to be had, including a cinema, nightclub, and shopping mall. Nearly all seventeen Thunderbird craft were constructed in Arcology, and are stored in various sectors of the headquarters. The team's command post is situated on its highest point. During the opening credits of TechnoVoyager, Arcology can be seen rising from the ocean. It is unknown whether its 2086 counterpart can also achieve this feat.

Thunderbird 1; a sleek white and blue space shuttle. Piloted by Captain (or on occasion), the craft was initially constructed by NASA for deep space missions before being acquired and upgraded by IRO. Fitted with a new Ultimate Mark 10 HF computer guidance system, Thunderbird 1 serves as IRO's mobile command centre for operations both on and above the planet. Length: 203 feet Wingspan: 155 feet Height: 45 feet Speed: 29'000 M.P.H Power source: Solar panels