Chapter Seven - Nightmares

I was running through a forest. Wind was howling, not loud enough to drown out the noise of the hollows chasing me. The trees were to thick to fly through. If I could only find a clearing. Someone appeared in front of me, cray white hair and even whiter eyes. I swerved left. In the distance there was a clearing. Thank God. I reached the clearing, a hollow was so close to me, I could hear its rasping breath, feel the ground shaking beneath its feat. I leaped into the air, flapping my wings furiously, trying to escape, trying to live.

A stabbing pain appeared on my wing, I could feel blood trickling down my feathers. I had to keep going. 

I could see what looked like 10 hollows beneath me, getting closer and closer. Their slashing through the sky , closer and closer. I felt one, it wrapped around my ankle, pulling me down, towards it gaping mouth. It claws reached up towards me.

"And, Andy, Andy!"

A distant yelling, the last thing I would hear.

"Andromeda wake up!"

I bolted upwards, hyperventilating, my wings flapping furiously.

"Where am I? The Hollows, The wights, so many. They're here, They chased me. Whats happening. They're coming. Baron, his group"

Tears were streaking down my face, my vision was blurred.

"It's okay, you're safe" I could faintly hear Alma's voice "It was just a nightmare, they're not here. It's not real"

My breathing steadied, I was still crying, but softer. Alma pulled me into her arms, resting my head on her chest. I could hear her heartbeat, like an enchanting drum, calming me.

It took hours for us to fall asleep, Alma whispering sweet nothing into my ear, stroking my wing and playing with my hair. Reassuring me -

We're safe

For Now

A/N -

Wow I'm gay