But...again...he was trying too hard as Sukuna just simple moved out of the way, moving Luffy a little back as well. "Man, you never know when to quit. Do you clown Idiot...?" he asked, then giving the blue-ette a sly smirk. "Ya-know...if you want me and you should team up...kill every person here..." HIs comment made Zoro and Sanji's eyes to widened, nervous sweat dripping down the crews faces. "And why the hell should I do that...? Teaming up with a tattooed freak like you...? AHAHAHAHHAAAHA!! Don't make me laugh.... you ruined my revenge.... I think I should kill you instead!!!" Running towards him again, Sukuna sighed, turning to Luffy. "Is this fool always like this...?" Luffy nodded. "Oh, yeah."  "I see." Stepping out of Luffy's way, Sukuna smirked. "Care to do the honors then...?" Cracking his knuckles, Luffy smirked also. "Yeah......" Stretching his arm, he pulled it back as buggy charged towards him. "GOMU GOMU NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" He then shot his arm forwards, Sukuna eyes widened to see it stretching towards the pirate. "PUNNNNNCHCHCHHH" (Made up this Fraze, Ya like it?) "Impressive." Mumbled the curse, watching as Luffy's fist slammed into Buggy's cheek, knocking him straight off the platform. 

His crew freaked, watching as their captain fell, while Alvida, and the bicycle man beside her gritted their teeth. "Damn...this guy is powerful..." She hummed. "You want to catch him...or want me too...?" He shook his head. "He can land on his own..." He was right, as the clown captain was about to hit the floor, he did a little flip, and landed onto his two feet again. "Oh...he's alive." Sukuna pointed, Looking to the black-ette. But he soon then deadpanned when he saw the rubber boy smile brightly. "HAHAH! Looks like I'm alive Afterall! AHAHA!!!" "IDIOT! FOCUS ON THE TASK!!!" Sukuna snapped towards Luffy, who seemed to be scratching the back of his head. "Ah. Sorry tattooed man!" 

"Oi. Zoro...do you believe in God...?" Sanji asked, weary, while Zoro looked confused. " Stop talking nonsense-" "I actually do. There's multiple, depending on your religion. Since I'm (Y/r) (Your religion, you don't have to say if you don't want to. You can keep it to yourself.) it deepens on you if you believe in it or not whether you live internal life after your dead." You explained, causing the two to sweat drop, while looking at you weirdly. "What?"

"Y-You idiots.... thinking that you can embarrassed me that easily?!" buggy yelled, touching the new falling blood from his face to his chest. "I came here from far lands and worked sweat to finding you again!! DO YOU THINK I REALLY WOULD GIVE UP THAT EASILY?!" Cringing, Sukuna scoffed. "Man brat, this guy has a pinch for revenge on you...the hell did you do?" Luffy slumped. "Kicked his ass after he destroyed my hat...." Sukuna became intrigued. "Really? Damn, I like your style-" "MEN!! ATTACKKK!!!" And with that, the guns that Buggies crew were holding, fired towards the pink and black ette, Luffy soon going in front of the curse, as bullets don't affect him, while the metal things went onto his skin, pulling back. Shooting them back, he jumped as the pirated then ducked from the bullets turning onto them. 

Some of other buggies crew surrounded you, Sanji, and Zoro, who all just stretched. "Ready...?" You asked Zoro, who then hummed. "Yeah, just don't get blood on my swords, Idiot cook." Sanji glared harshly towards Zoro. "The hell does that mean?!" Zoro shrugged. "Dunno, but I just got these and-" He sliced an oncoming pirate with ease, causing him to fall to the floor. Smirking, his eyes were dark, while he was in an epic stance. "I'd hate for them to get dirty-" But his sentence was interrupted as more screams irrupted, marines starting to surround everyone in front of the platform. 

Sighing, you formed Katanas thanks to Venom, as you cockily smirked. "So, he finally released them huh...?" Zoro and Sanji looked around, as they all started charging towards them. "Tsk, idiot smoker." Zoro said, preparing to fight while Sukuna above onto the platform cracked his knuckles also. "Guessing those are reinforcements. Right...?" Luffy nodded. "Yes. Let's go kick their but..." Watching him instantly jump down from the platform, Sukuna smirked more. "I like this kid." As he jumped down after him, buggy's crew began to fight with the marines, as Luffy landed with ease, Sukuna behind him.