DNN -🌹- Christmas

DreamNotNap, ship, fluff, not requested, DSMP irl but before everything bad happened

It's Christmas, the favorite time of the year for the three boys

TW/CW: yelling (not in a mean way), playful fighting

Characters: Sapnap (he/him), Dream (he/him), George (he/they)

A/N: Merry Christmas everyone! This is a really short one-shot, I'm sorry for that :(. But also, thank you for 200+ views, it might look like a small number for some people, but when you realize that there are like 50 REAL people who actually read my story, it becomes way more special. I really love (/p) and adore each one of you guys <3

456 words, excluding intro + A/N

Third person POV:

Sapnap was sitting on the couch with a cup hot chocolate in his hand, waiting for his boyfriends to finally come back. This year was a white Christmas, so Dream and George were outside building a snowman. Sapnap just sat inside, he was a blaze hybrid from the Nether, so he didn't like the cold very much.

Sapnap looked up when he heard the front door open, and there he saw his two cute boyfriends playfully fighting with each other, while they were taking their jackets off. After they were done, they walked towards Sapnap and gave him a hug. Dream gave the youngest a small kiss before he went towards the kitchen, to also make some hot chocolate for him and George. The brunette moved to sit on Sapnap's lap with their arms around Sapnap's waist. The raven haired boy started to play with Georges hair, which still had some snow on it from the few minutes before. George let out a happy sigh as he cuddled even closer to the warm chest of the other.

After a few minutes, Dream came back with the drinks and George and Sapnap had to let go of each other. Both of them pouted and frowned, at which Dream started to laugh. Sapnap also let out a small chuckle and stood up, going to get the presents, to place them under the Christmas tree.

Now Dream and George were alone again, drinking their hot chocolate in silence. They sometimes made randomly eye contact, which caused them to giggle. After they were both done with the drink they cuddled up to each other, waiting for Sapnap to finish everything.

"Loves, can you come here? It's done." Sapnap said to his boyfriends who fell asleep in each other's arms. George tiredly opened his eyes and yawned, but the blonde on the other hand shot up and immediately run over to the Christmas tree and sat in front of it. Sapnap smiled at this and gave him a small kiss, before opening his arms to welcome George. They were still half asleep when they walked towards the tree, but became more excited when they started to sit down. After all, what was better than spending his Christmas with the two boys he loved the most?

"Dream, do you want to go first?", Sapnap asked him. Dream just nodded happily and took one of the presents from under the tree with his name written on it. He inspected the present for a few seconds, also shaking it a little bit, to see if he could hear what was inside. He eventually gave up and just opened the present. His smile only growing wider as he saw what was in there.