Christmas Special Part 2

🌊Your Perspective on Christmas Day🏺

"Just a little more to the right, Perce," I said as Percy floated a small water ball shaped into a dove up on the tree before Shoto froze it in the tree.

Thanks to: Will, Touya, Percy, Nico, and Shoto, our last-minute Christmas tree looks badass though we did put a warning sign to discourage people from touching the jewels Hazel and I placed on the tree.

Taishiro, I can't believe he let me call him by his name, was helping Inko, Rei, Kurogiri, Izuku, and Hitoshi in the kitchen. And I can honestly say that those two incredible women had those men wrapped around their fingers.

"Twenty drachmas says that Inko and Fat Gum become a couple before desert," Percy says.

"Fifty says that they'll wait a few months before becoming official," Will counters.

"Both of you are so wrong," I said, "Ninety Drachmas and twenty bucks says Inko and Taishiro with go on a couple of dates then Inko will talk to Izuku about it then they'll be official in a month and a half."

"You're so on," Will and Percy say in unison, and they all shook hands.

Soon, the front door opens, revealing Annabeth, Jason, Sally, Paul, and Thalia carrying a mountain of gifts. Amajiki, Magic Man (who later introduced himself as Mr. Compress), Two-in-One (also known as Twice or, as I like to call him, Deadpool 2.0), and Toga help carry the load.

"Where's our new brother? I want to meet him," Thalia said after giving me a quick hug.

"We're in the kitchen, sweetheart," Inko calls out as she carries out plates of rice, corn, and pulled honey pork. Tashiro brought out (favorite/foods), and roasted vegetables close behind her. Izuku brought the side dishes with Shinso and placed them on the table before hugging Jason and waving at Thalia.

"So, you're Izuku," Thalia said before, pulling Izuku into a tight embrace, and Izuku returned it.

"Normally, I would've hated your guts partly because you're a male. But after meeting you, I will love you like I love Jason," Thalia said.

"Dinner is ready," Kurogiri said as he carried out a massive golden turkey while Rei carried out the deserts. "Toga, their blood for you in the blood warmer."

Soon everyone got to the table; us demigod sacrificed some of the best foods to the gods, which earned us a few looks, but we started eating and laughing. It was the most fun I've ever had.

When we all had our share of food, we went to open Christmas presents but Izuku stopped me.

"Mistletoe. You know the rules," Tomura said, and I rolled my eyes.

"That's a Norse thing," I said but pulled Izuku into a brief and passionate kiss. I love my boys, especially when they show their confidence in their fields.

"Don't hog her, Izu," Hitoshi says before pulling me into an aggressive kiss; Touya took that opportunity to kiss Izuku and Amajiki.

When I glanced over, I catch Inko and Fat Gum in a world war 2 kiss and I couldn't find Rei or Kurogiri.

"Let's hurry up and open these presents so the horny poly can go at it," Nico teased and everyone opened up their gifts.

Touya hands me four gifts: one wrapped in blue, one wrapped in lavender, one dressed in green, and one covered in violet. I was shocked and happy that they did this.

Touya's Gift

Izuku's Gift

Izuku's Gift

Amajiki's gift

Amajiki's gift

Hitoshi's Gift

Hitoshi's Gift

"Merry Christmas, (Y/N)

"Merry Christmas, (Y/N). We love you."