Chapter 35: The Other Side Of The Story

Start from the beginning

"... At the car, I saw that Harry rested his head on your shoulder and I thought of trying to annoy you by sleeping on Jill's shoulders but turns out I slept at yours. Don't worry I was really sleeping then. Paul just told me. I woke up the next morning thinking about you, I don't know how to tell Harry that I like you and that you could possibly like me because I know that he also likes you. So I told myself that I'll try to control my feelings. I went out to find you and that when I saw you sleeping, what I told you was the truth I really thought you passed out or something then you mentioned about Harry covering for me and that I should thank him for that, I felt a little annoyed 'cause even if he wasn't here you're still thinking about him..."

I really don't know what to think. He was reacting that way towards me because he likes me and he thought that I like Harry instead and that annoyed him so much. So he like me even before....

".... I left you, Well I never left you, I stayed near you, I just didn't let you see me.." he was smiling now and it made cry to see him like that for I can't remember the last time I saw him smiling "... but then I feel asleep and you're gone. I went to find you and that's why I was late but I was really happy when you covered me. It made me feel that maybe you didn't hate me after all but still I don't know how to tell you or anyone else. Then I gave you the apple...” he laughs "... I'm sorry that it's just an apple"

I smile. He didn't know that I really don't care what he gave me as long as it came from him, I'd treasure it; like what I did with the apple.

"... It was the same day that Jill noticed it and I was forced to tell everything to her..." he says running his finger through his hair

Jill knew about what he felt? But why did-?

"... She had notice how I look at you and how I reacted around Harry and You. She told me that she'd help me with you 'cause she said..." I grin was on his lips "... you had a crush on me and she believes that you still do. So, if she asked you to describe me, you know now what's behind that..."

I laugh a little as I wipe the tears away which made everything so blurry

"... During dinner she distracted Harry for a little while then I followed you at the balcony. I think that was the 1st conversation we had without quarreling. I tried to be nicer 'cause she told me that you describe me as "a much nicer airhead" but at least there was the word "nicer" on it. When I was watching you that night, I knew that I had fallen in love with you..." he sigh

"... That same night Jill told me that the way you smile when I'm around was your smile when you're in love and I had hope. She told me that she'd help me make you realize that and we thought of a way, that is pretending that I like her so that you wouldn't get suspicious if you saw us together and your reactions towards our pretending might either confirm or deny Jill's assumption. We went to the yacht that next day, I saw Harry and you being sweet and I was really really jealous that I acted sweet towards Jill. I thought Harry and you will kiss that day. Do you remember it? It was on the yacht, you had you're arms around his neck and your faces are so close. I don't know if I can stand seeing that, so I close my eyes and rested my head on Jill's shoulders and then, she told me you didn't kiss and that you turn to look at me which made me smile..."

"... Jill said he'd distract Harry for a while to give me time with you and I took that chance. Louis came behind us and he said that we do look good together but then we ganged up on Louis and threw him in the water instead. I saw that I was able to make you laugh and that I should do it more often. The next day I had planned to finally tell you how I feel. You might be wondering why I didn't do it earlier, it's because I know if I we're to asked you to choose between Harry and me then, you'd choose him because I was a jerk to you. So, thought I'd delay that for a while and win you over..."