ℐ𝓃𝓉𝓇𝑜⤷ Pᴀʀᴛ ❶

Start from the beginning

Luna "same, haizzz! but who can blame them, they just lost someone important yet again. and where talkin about draken here, so its kinda reasonable. So we cant stay angry that much but still, hmpt! It still hurts"

The both of us, sigh in defeat, sad yet angry, Leo then continued to eat her cake but more forcefully this time, but that dint stop her from savoring the taste of it. And I just look at the sky. When the door leading here to the rooftop, opened.

Fiona " Leo, luna !.. there you guys are" fiona said as she enters the roof door,
Is also my best friend. " I've been looking for the both you idiots everywhere you could've said to me that where goin to eat here at the rooftop" she crossed her arms, then raise a brow at us.

Luna/Leo " Hi fio-chan /yo fio" we greeted her at the same time. Then I said " Sorry it flew out of my mind"

Fiona " yah right sooo~ Did something happened?" Fio-chan said with concern eyeing the both of us.

Luna " not realy?...why?" i ask, while Leo just shrug her shoulders.

Fiona "well you guys look like your ready to murder someone" fiona said.

Leo "cause we are! But sadly we can't and we don't have the heart to" she said taking another bite.

Fiona " who's the unlucky victim?" Fiona ask pitying the person "And why the soft heart Leo, you usually just trike a persone without a sweat now your worrying for him or her"

Luna "well its kinda about mikey and chifuyu!" I said with a little awkwardness and a little cold in my voice and I know it's weird but it also have a hint of sadness.

Fiona "HAH?!..aren't they one of your favorite characters in Tokyo revengers?" she ask confusedly.

Leo "Those idiots are really an idiot, maybe much worst than pah and peh, no offences I like those two idiots they're just chilling and living" She said in a cool chilling way, but still a little grumpy.

Leo said while punching the floor, glaring at nothing but clearly thinking of that person.
"Kisaki"

Luna "Bro kisaki was not there when it Happened"

Leo "well its still kinda his fault that this continued" she shrug her shoulders again then remembered "well its also Kazutoras fault for killing shinichiro and its also a little bit of shinichiro fault for dying" she said then clap her hands "But the most faults in all faults is there parents especially the father."

Fiona "just what happened for Leo to be this?" Fiona ask looking at Leo change her expressions every minute "her way of changes moods really beat up her last record "

Seeing fiona's confused face, screaming for an explanation , then i explained it to her and let her read the new chapters.

     -And then-

Fiona " Now that's, just messed up!.. how could they do this? No wonder you guys were upset and pissed out... talk about Leo's mood changes" she pointed at Leo who looks at nowhere
"Well there's nothing we can do but, but read and observe what happens next"

Luna "Tsk! If only i was there , I'll help and take care of mitchy!" I said with determination.

Leo " then i back you up" Leo said smiling " if your goin there dont forget to invite me, and have all the fun for yourself" I smiled.

Fiona "make that 3 then, let me help as well" she stand leaning her back ag the wall "I cant trust you guys making a plan by yourselves it will go down to the ground"

Leo " well would ya look at that the little birdie has spoken.. HAHAHAH!" Leo said laughing.

Fiona "shut it you little cat ! " Then Leo look at fiona pouting,