//40// Someone...

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤✌️❤
__________________________________

Shehnaaz's pov

I saw as Sidharth left the club without bothering to inform us. I looked at Siya, she was dancing with some random guy their relationship. Wow ! Again I doubt about

I saw his expression changed when Nil said about those things on game... His jaw clenched .. and his strong hold on the glass .. the way he looked at Nil ..at me .. I was afraid if he would hurt him or do anything. So I dragged him on dance floor .

He keep on staring at us when we danced .. and I stumbled on my foot in nervousness but thanks to Nil, he saved me.

I stopped dancing and sat on the couch again.. I wasn't in a mood to dance while my mind was occupied with Sidharth.

His jealous behaviour.. he was acting strangely from last night. When he agreed to come with us that was also weird. Right now I was feeling restless.. imagining how he was watching me just now like he wants to punish me..

I am acknowledge of this side of him.. he used to do this before whenever he was jealous or mad at me.

"What are you doing? Come let's dance " Nil said and sat beside me "and where is your brother?" he asked.

"Step brother" I glared at him

"He left.." I said with a sadness. I don't know why I was a little sad thinking about him ..and as he left.

"Tell me do you guys have any forbidden relationships?" He asked and I was shocked.

What?!" I said nervously ..

"Well the way he act around you and the way he becomes so possessive.. you know last night how he acted... like he is your boy friend... " he paused and looked at me intently as I listened to him "and I very well understand that he doesn't like me.." I won't say I wasn't shocked as he noticed so many things..

was he really possessive last night?
If yes then why?

he don't really have any right.. he already has his so called Girlfriend, who is now drunk and dancing with random guy.. they even shared kisses ..god knows what else they did ..I rolled my eyes at her

"See Shehnaaz, you can share me I won't mind... if you have something for you step brother" he laughed "I mean you two are not blood related" he state the fact ..

"He is my ex .. Nil.." I said ..and he spit the drink, he was drinking on table ...

" Ewww.. Nil "

"H..He is your ex ?" He laughed historically .. and I just let him . My life has become a joke..so let him enjoy it too.

"Are you Done with your laughing ?" I said being annoyed.

"Yeah..pfft..yeah. Tell me the full story Shehnaaz" he asked still laughing.

I explained him everything and he just nod.

Wow ! Ex boyfriend turned step brother .. " he again laughed" a good title for those crazy stories".

"Stop it Nil.." I said angrily and then he stopped.

"But you shouldn't left him without telling" nil said

"Yeah.. I know but what should I do... He always told me that I had Fucking wasted my 20yrs life in studying never fully enjoy your life... Yeah I had worked hard my 20yrs then how can I let it go then  and I know he couldn't let me go and if he then I can't see that face of him while leaving... When I returned I wish to meet  him but not like this" I chuckled with tears

"He is still into you Shehnaaz" he stated so confidently..

"Nahh.. Siya is his girlfriend and more over that he hates me now" I said disappointedly.

"Don't observe his words.. look at his actions... He was jealous just now .. and last night also"

"I don't think so.." though I said so my heart was beating first... just imagining if he was telling truth.

"But I'm sure Shehnaaz .. if you are also into him .. then just clear the misunderstanding and patch up" Nil suggest and I nod.. the thought of us again together... Just made my heart flattered.

"Hey let's go .. it's late." I said Nil.

Siya was now out of sight.. I don't know where did she go, last time I saw her 15 mins ago dancing with a different man than before.

"You have to go alone. Tonight I'll meet with Richard" he said.

"He returned from his tour?" I asked. Richard is his boyfriend and they are now dating for almost 3 years. They are very sweet couple.. I didn't knew he was a gay well who can say this handsome man is gay..

while we were in Italy I saw so many girl tried to seek his attention and he ignored them all, at first i thought he is really a gentle man.. then one Valentines day he introduced me with Richard as his Valentine, he is a very nice guy . I always believed love is love', so I wasn't that shocked.

"Yes.. he returned and I can't wait to meet him" Nil answered and stand up from his seat.

"Haha! Ohk then I'll take a cab" I said and also got up from seat.

We walked outside the club. I took a cab and he also took his .. and we headed towards our destination.

I don't know why Sidharth left so early without saying anything to anyone.. even he didn't inform Siya.

I always had a doubt about their so called relationship. The Sidharth I know he doesn't like her kind of girl... But it really hard to believe that he will act just to hurt me..

Then my thoughts shifted to what Nil just told me. Does he was really jealous ? Aghh ! This man ...

Suddenly my phone ringed and when I checked it's from Niall, my senior sir.

"Hello sir...

"Hi Shehnaaz... I hope you are enjoying your time well"

"Yes sir.. I'm .. thank you"

"I have a good news .. " he said and I was really surprised.. good news?

"What sir?" I asked him .."We are one of the board members who are getting their first promotion" he said and I couldn't believe what he just said....

"What?!

"Yes.. you'll get your promotion letter soon, and may be you have to join around next week .." I was so happy.

"Thank you so much sir" I said sincerely.

"Congratulations.. you deserve this" he said and after a few talk we cut the phone.

I need to join around next week.. but when Sidharth's thought came to my mind I was sad.. I felt pain. But why I am even caring..he probably don't even care about me..

he hates me and if I leave he will be happy.. the early I leave the better he will feel .. I sighed! But this heart of mine..

I wish it could be more strong ..I didn't know when the cab reached home. I get off the car and through the money to the driver and walked inside the room. It was past 12:00 pm and everyone was already sleeping. I saw Sidharth's car parking and I realized he was also home ..

I walked upstairs and was about to open my room's door but I noticed it was already unlocked. I remember I locked it before leaving. May be mom opened it ...

I entered the room, it was dark inside ..I searched the switch of the light when a strong body pushed me against the doors, I just closed behind. Before a panic scream could leave my throat someone placed his hand on my mouth.

__________________________________

That's it for today ❤🥰

Vote❤✨❤

And

Comments,😇✌️bhout sara karna