//30// Responsibility..

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤✌️❤
__________________________________

Then he left and I also got ready for  office.

||||||||||||||||||

Shehnaaz's pov....

As Sidharth left the table the situation become very tense... my mom looked at David and he gave her a Knowing nod and also got up from the seat... He took his way to upstairs and I looked at my mum...

"Everything alright mom?"

"yes baby... it's all fine!"

"okay" I said and also get up from the chair. "mom I'll visit some of my friends her" I said my mom and went to my room to get ready....

I entered my room and put on some blue denim and white top... I made a top pony and complete my look with a sunny..

I needed to meet Stella... We didn't meet each other all this years... But we were always connected with each other...

When I left Sidharth she supported my decision... well she is a married woman now and even going to have a baby she married her boyfriend she was dating back. how lucky! not everyone get this chance. Aghh!

I came downstairs and saw Sidharth.... He was standing there fully dressed looking as always hot... He was wearing a body hugging shirt.....

He also eyed me out from top to toe...
I moved uncomfortably in his intense stare... I shifted my gaze from him to my mom...

"mom I'm leaving" I said and was about to walked out when David called my name and I stopped...

"yes" I looked at him confusingly as why suddenly he stopped me...

"where are you going dear ?"

"umm.. to meet my friend"

"Nil?" he said teasingly.

"Noo " I said in defense then and there...
I don't know why whenever they are mentioning Nil in front of Sidharth
I'm feeling awkward... which I know I shouldn't... He doesn't give a damn about any man I'm attached with ..

"I'm just kidding. wait Sidharth is also going... he will drop you "

"No.. it's totally unnecessary" I said.

"Dad I have things to do" Sidharth also said in defense...

"it's ok.. I'll take a cab. it's really not necessary" I tried... But David didn't budge at all...

"Sidharth she is your sister... she is now your responsibility... It's your job to protect her from bad boys"

god! what he's even saying...
The atmosphere between he and me is already awkward and now all this things...

"I can prote.. " before I could complete Sidharth speaks up...

'you are right Dad, now it's my responsibility to keep her away from bad boys" the sarcasm was obvious in his tone....

I rolled my eyes. "mom I'm leaving "
I said in a hard tone and left the house.../As I walked out I heard Sidharth's foot steps behind me... I walked passed the car when he hold my arms and stopped me...

"leave my hand Sidharthh"

"get in the car"

"no I'll take a cab"

"just get in the car" he said in a disgust tone and get in the car... I rolled my eyes and in defeat also got inside the car...

"to XYZ mall " I said without looking at his way... He start the car and soon we we're on road... There was a good 15 min silent between us before he spoke...

"Didn't you get something else to wear ?" what?! I looked at my dress and asked with furrowed brows...

"why? what is wrong in my clothes" I asked

"the top is too tight" Sidharth said keeping his eyes on road... my cheeks heat up...
what does he mean by that?

"no it's not. this is how it is"

"with this dress you will only gather fuck boy's attentions"

what is his problem? anyway why does it matter to him...

"my top is fine... and why do you care who gives me attention"

Sidharth suddenly stopped the car and looked into my eyes... He then slowly came close to me...

I nervously shift in my seat... His eyes was fixed on me intensely as his face came close to mine...

"Wh.. What are you d.. doing ?" I said uncomfortably. His face was now near my ear...

I was able to feel his warm breath on them. My heart was racing... Then he unbuckled my seat belt and murmured in my ears "you are here"

I looked outside and realized we already reached the mall... I pushed him away from me and was about to get off the car when he hold my arms and stopped me...

"and I don't really care who gives you attentions"

I just look into his eyes and then get off the car...

__________________________________

That's it for today ❤🥰

Vote❤✨❤

And

Comments,😇✌️bhout sara karna