//22// You are a liar!..

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤✌️❤
__________________________________

Shehnaaz's pov...

"Okay.." he says and suddenly he lowered himself down and picked me up on his back like I am potato sack... I was not expecting this .. no !

"Put me down Sidharthh" I screamed...
I punched him on his back but he didn't dodged at all...

Sana :- "You can't fucking do that with me.. you can't force me"

Sid :- "I can do everything I want ..

Sana :- "No you can't"

He threw me on the bed... Thank God the bed was soft otherwise my back would have broken now... I looked into his eyes... They are now fixed into mine intensely....

He hovered over me... He hold both of hands above my head.. My heart skip a beat when He hold the hem of dress and rip it apart from my body... Now my bared chest is fully visible to him...

He eyes moved from my eyes to my lips and they fixed there... I shook my head as I know what was coming next... His lips formed a smirk and he captured my lips with his... I struggled under him but he was way stronger than me...

He kissed me deeply... The kiss was hard and dominating first but when I stopped pushing him it become gentle and passionate... I found myself lean into the kiss...

But suddenly I remembered about the number of the girl and I stopped kissing him back... I bite him on his lips and he left my lips...

Sid :; "Ouch! You fuc*king bite me"

"Yes.. I did " his eyes are now dark with lust.. I took the advantage and turned him... He was now lying on bed and I was on top of him... I hold him by his collar...

I turned from him and wrapped the sheets around my naked body more tightly... I was breathless by our intense love making session...

I don't know why I always fall weak in front of him... His hand fall around my waist and he pulled me against his bare chest... He kissed me on my neck and slowly whispered...

"Why were you being a brat and ignoring me?"

I closed my eyes hearing his words..
His sweet words again... It sounds like he loves me and only me but then why would he accept other woman's number even with lipstick marks... Remembering that I still feel uncomfortable...

I tried to free his hold from my waist but it just became more tight...

"Tell me what's bothering you?" Sidharth asked me...

You are a liar ! " I stated...

He turned me... Now I was facing him...
I looked into his eyes... They we're now watching me deeply... Still trying to figure out the accusation I brought him...

"When did I lied you?" Sidharth asked

"Every time you said you love me.. you lied" I said

His hold on me became more tight...
"I love you Shehnaaz ... Only you" suddenly he became so serious...

my heart beat become fast hearing him saying this. "No you don't.. you are lying " his eyes furrowed showing he is annoyed...

"And what made you think that I'm lying" he asked me... His voice is now a little sharp...

"Be.. because you are seeing other women outside" I said

"What?!" He uttered like I'm speaking nonsense...

"Yes.. listen sidharthh if you are using me just to please yourself then let me tell you I'm not a whore and I'll leave you before your leave me" my voice become loud on their owns... My heart was beating like a trumpet...

He than got up and sat on the bed... I also got up...

"Why the fu*k you are saying this .. believe me you are making no sense"
Sidharth said sternly..

I opened the drawer and got out the paper and showed him...

"Then what is this? Now you will still lying me? Hun" I asked him

He took the paper from me and burst into laughter... And I just watched him like a fool...

__________________________________

That's it for today ❤🥰

Will regularly update,...✌️😇

Vote❤✨❤

And

Comments,😇✌️bhout sara karna