Irene: Hello, nice to meet you all. And if I am not wrong, you must be Lee Y/n, right?

I didn't reveal my family name yet but Irene had understood it, weirdly.

Yn: Yes but how did you-

Irene: Your mother used to work with me. She helped me survive and escape from her lab when the zombie breakout happened but she sacrificed herself. I'm so sorry for your loss.

I slowly took the ID I hid in my shoes and gave it to her. My eyes started tearing up but I felt someone wiping them away and found it was Taehyung. He then told Irene in a whispering way,

Taehyung: We have the cure with us we brought it from the lab.

Irene: T-The cure? It is with you guys?! FINALLY! 

I took out the test tubes of the blood of the immune people from my pocket and handed it out to Irene since they looked trustable.

Irene: Rosé! Jisoo! Look! The cure! Do tests on it and dilute it as we did in the lab, we need to make the cure as soon as possible.

Jisoo: On it mam! Come Rosé!

Jisoo and Rosé left the room with the test tubes, probably towards their research lab room.

Irene: And Jennie dear, get some food for them, they would be hungry after their long travel, and Lisa please give them a tour around the hostel and also the beds from the leader's room. They are our special guests.

Saying that Lisa gave us a trip around the hostel and what the rooms in it were for and then she took us to a room that had many bunk beds.

Lisa: All of you can settle here, there are enough beds for you guys, and your food will be bought by Jennie soon. Call me whenever you need me I will be in the training room. Oh, and every day at 7 am you will have to come for training. 

Saying that Lisa left the room giving us privacy. Namjoon went and locked the door.

Namjoon: Taehyung! Why did you reveal about the cure to them!

Taehyung: Hyung Irene knows Y/n, her mom and Irene are scientists of the same lab! We need to tell about the cure soon and then they will do research and cure those zombies out there!

Hoseok: But Tae we just got here we are not sure about it...

Jin: Hey guys calm down I saw her In the news and she is a scientist no need to worry about her. Just all of you rest for a while we had a rough journey.

*Time Skip- Next day*

Last night we had dinner together with Lisa, Jennie, Jisoo, Rosé, and Irene. They were the right people we had to give the cure to. They are now in the middle of finding ways to dilute the cure. Right now it is 6 am and everyone woke up since they will go with Lisa to the training section. I was tired so I told them I wanted to sleep for some more time and they allowed me.

A few minutes later I felt someone's hand touching me and I woke up in suspicion.

??: It's me.

Y/n: Tae? You scared me! Didn't you all go to the training?

Taehyung: I skipped it Duh!

Y/n: Tch now let me sleep peacefully go away!

Taehyung: You expected me to go away letting you have peace?

He said as he laid next to me and kept staring at me which made me blush a little.

Y/n: Y-Yah go away!

Taehyung: No, first tell me did you take your painkillers in time?

I just hummed and closed my eyes and without knowing we both fell asleep together.