Episode 8

Time: 3:00 am (Day 2 of zombie apocalypse)

*Y/n POV*

I slowly opened my eyes. The A/c of the van was on and it made the van so cold. I stood up to off it. I saw Yoongi oppa sitting in the front seat.

Yoongi: Y/n? You woke up? 

I was rubbing my hands and i felt like my nose was red due to the cold.

Y/n: Yeah it was so cold, can you off the A/c?

Yoongi: Yeah sure!

He offed the A/c.

Yoongi: Y/n, lets wake others also, I think going in when it's lightly dark is better than going in broad daylight. 

Y/n: I saw a movie few months ago about zombies and it showed that they can't see when it's dark and move according to the voices. So I think we should start moving now. I will call the others.

He nodded. I went towards Jungkook who was sleeping like a baby hugging Taehyung. Wow, I have never seen a baby in an adult body! I chuckled and started shaking Jungkook slightly.

Jungkook: hmm 5 more minutes!

I sighed and said "okay only 5 more minutes!"

I then started shaking Taehyung who also whined for 5 minutes. It was an unbelievable sight for me to see KIM TAEHYUNG to whine like a baby.

Y/n: Yah Taehyungaa wake upppp!!

Taehyung: mmmm!

Jin: Ahh who's making noise?

Y/n: Oh oppa you woke up? Good! We were planning to leave now so I was waking up all.

Jin: Now? Because it's dark?

I nodded in agreement. He woke up the others.

I thought to shake Taehyung very hardly to wake him up when I remembered a secret method.

I went near Taehyung's ear and whisper yelled.

Y/n: *gasp* Is that a gucci shop?

And as I thought, it worked. I smirked. Taehyung woke up in a sudden hearing my statement and I started laughing.

Y/n: Hahaha you fell for it again!

He scoffed and stood up.

Taehyung: Ahh why did you wake me up?

Y/n: It's because we are leaving now. Now wake Kook up.

Soon enough everyone woke up. Yoongi, Jimin, Jungkook seemed to be very energetic because they already slept alot yesterday and now also. 

Now everyone took their weapons and Jin started slowly driving inside the lab making sure we made no large noises.

Y/n: Namjoon?

I went towards Namjoon to ask a doubt.

Namjoon: What happened Y/n-ssi?

Y/n: I had this doubt, like some people who get attacked by very hungry zombies and that too a lot, that person loses half of his body, and they are not infected, they die the instant. Don't you think so?

Namjoon: Yes I saw that too, those who were attacked by a bunch of zombies died that moment due to loss of flesh and blood while the others who got a small bite turned into zombies soon after the virus spread to their brains and nervous system.

Soon enough everyone was armed with their weapons and some had made into groups and each group got a walky talky.

We split into 2 groups , each had both weakest and strongest so that the ratio will be equal. I was with Yoongi, Taehyung, and Hobi. The 2nd group consisted of Namjoon, Jungkook, Jin and Jimin.