Episode 12

I was laying on my bed when I remembered I could charge my phone here because the electricity was still working. I took my phone out and kept it in the wireless charging plot which was actually good because I might have not bought my charger.

I saw a large mirror next to the dressing table, so I walked over there and looked at myself in the mirror.

Y/n: Shhhesh I need to give myself some care today...

I said as I went to my bag to take a dress which I had stuffed into it. It was a comfy crop top and my pajama pants.

I finished bath as I also washed the clothes I had wore these days because I can use it when we leave tomorrow

I finished bath as I also washed the clothes I had wore these days because I can use it when we leave tomorrow. I didn't need to worry about my supplies like shampoo or body wash because it was all in place provided by the hotel before this apocalypse started.

I spread my washed clothes in the small stand in the bathroom for it to dry before tomorrow morning. After the long and luxurious bath I took because it might never happen again, I walked out of my bathroom after changing into my pj's and rubbing my hair with the hotel towel.

I got startled when I saw the three maknae boys Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook sitting in my bed making it a mess and watching T.V.

Jimin:Oh Y/n you came! Why did you take almost an hour to finish?

Taehyung: Jimin-ah don't you know she's an elephant..And elephant's take lots of time to bath?

Hearing him the other both brothers started bursting into laugh while I was trying my best not to shout at them..Not because Taehyung called me an elephant but because they were in my bed, with some chips on it as they were eating, and the bedsheets were completely messed up.  

Y/n: YAH! Am I the elephant or are you! Huh?? Why is the bedsheets full messed up and....and why is there chips on the bed? Don't you know manners?? And is this the only room we have!? You can go to Oppas room's and do this! 

They were slowly trying to leave while I was lecturing them, when I gave a death glare to all the three of them and said,

Y/n: DON'T. LEAVE. WITHOUT. CLEANING.

I was already tired from unpacking some of my things before going to bath and also cleaning my clothes. Now when they had doubled my work, I bursted out.

Within some seconds Jimin ran to the edges of the bed to even it, Jungkook ran to take the dustbin and Taehyung started sweeping the chip crumbs with his bare hands. Taehyung sweeped the crumbs into the Dustbin Jungkook had brought. Now everything on the bed was clean, Jimin had evened the bed and also folded the blanket.

After cleaning, the three of them opened one of their hand and pointed at the bed indicating it was clean.

I didn't want to be harsh and I wasn't so I said,

Y/n: Okay you all can stay if you don't again make a mess on the bed.

Jimin: Ahh! Yes!

He said as he laid on the bed carefully, taking the half empty chip pack from the nightstand. He took the remote and changed the movie channel to next and next. That's when he stopped at an english news channel. Jungkook and Taehyung also sat next to Jimin while taking some chips in between.