Mr. Sungji arrived with a permanent marker in his hand, and he handed it to me.

"What are you going to use this for?" He asked and watched me.

"I need to apologize to her. I hurt her so much." I removed the plastic from the illustration board and wrote something on it.

"It's already late. You can say your sorry to her tomorrow." He said.

"There is a Filipino saying that we shouldn't sleep if we are still not on good terms with someone. I don't think you ever heard that saying, but it's an old saying for couples. " I stated that as I finished writing on the illustration board.

"But you two are not a couple." He responded nonchalantly. 

Ouch! You didn't have to tell me, and I don't have any plans to like her more.

"I'm done." I changed the topic and returned the marker to him.

I searched for a good stone that would wake Jennie if she was sleeping already.

"Gotcha!" I exclaimed when I found a nice rock.

I threw it at her window and no one opened it. I tried once again, but to no avail. 

Mr. Sungji just watched me in amusement and didn't bother to stop me from throwing a stone at Jennie's window.

I threw four stones, and that made Jennie open the window. She looked around and I waved my hand so she would notice me.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" She shouted, and she was about to close her window, but I shouted.

"Yah! Jennie Ruby Jane Kim! Don't close the window, listen to me first!" I shouted back.

"Shiro! Get lost!" She shouted angrily.

"I will break your window if you don't let me talk to you!" I threatened, and she threw me some dagger looks.

"Try me then!" I grabbed a big rock and pretend like I was going to throw it at her. "Yah! Don't you fucking dare! Stupid Monkey!"

"You told me to try! Scaredy Kitten!" We glared at each other. "Fine, if you don't want to listen, then just read it!"

She crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow. I lifted above my head the illustration board and showed it to her.

'Captain, I'm truly sorry for what I've said.'

I dropped the first illustration and let her read the other one.

'I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, it was just that I'm hurt too when you make me feel like I'm just part of the team because you need your team to be exact twelve.'

'Please, I hope you will forgive me and accept my apologies.'

I promise that I will do my best in the future to stop myself from calling you the b-word.

I finished flashing the illustration board at her and looked at her with my pleading eyes.

All of a sudden, she closed her window and turned off the lights. I guess she is still mad at me.

Mr. Sungji told me to just go home and let Jennie's cool down. He guided me till I was outside of the massive gate.

I sat on the sidewalk and put my things down on the floor.

"My effort went to waste." I mumbled under my breath and deeply sighed.

It's already around 11 p.m. and I'm still here in front of her mansion. I think I should probably go home and just talk to her at the university.