"Cho you good ??" Renjun asked to which she weakly nodded. Continuous shoots were heard.

Jhonny and Sungchan fighting back. Black dressed males entering the house as they fought them.

The fact that the they were outnumbered really took a toll. Cho hee stayed hidden in the cupboard in the living room. Her energy slowly dripping low as her eyes threatened to close.

The shots slowly stopped as the door burst open revealing haechan and the rest. They fought as if their life depended on it. Soon taking them down as now they had help.

"Where's Cho hee??" Haechan asked as he looked around. "She was hiding behind the cou...ch" Renjun slowly said pointing at the couch where jeno stood.

"Shes not here" jeno said as haechan started to panic. "Cho hee!!" He shouted as the rest started to shout her name.

A weak Cho walked out of the cupboard. "Oh my god why didn't you come out of the cupboard early you made me worr- Cho ! Cho!!"
____________________________________________

She couldn't feel her back for a second. She felt a sudden pressure on her back as she fell down the couch. She could hear Renjuns muffled voice asking her if she was alright. She just weakly nodded.

Her energy getting low as time went by. A continuous ringing in her ear. She kept her hand behind rubbing lightly at the warm liquid before looking at her hand. Her breath hitched. She got shot.

Gunshots got heavier as more men entered the house. She knew it wasn't safe here. She used up all her energy as she slowly crawled towards the cupboard. Pushing herself into the cupboard. The house was a mess to even notice her.

Tears falling down her eyes as her breaths got uneven and weak. Feeling death was rite at her doorstep.

As the gunshots got weak her pulse got weaker. Almost giving up until she heard his voice. The voice she was longing to hear.

"Haechan" she said weakly as more tears fell down. She wasn't ready to die not yet. She had to tell him. She can't leave without telling she loves him.

She can't leave him just like that. She had to see him. She used up her last bits of energy to bring her body out of the cupboard as she saw him. A face she grew to love. The person whom she would wish to spend an eternity with.

His voice completely inaudible as she walked towards him. Blood dripping down her back as her body gave up falling into his arms.

"Cho-cho!!! Cho- what the hell" haechan looked at his hand for it to be filled with blood."TAKE THE CAR RITE NOW SHE IS FUCKING SHOT!!!" He screamed as he picked her up.

Jeno immediately took the car keys starting the car as they entered it.

"Cho baby love just hold on. Just hold on for me please" "I'm sorry hyuck I'm real-" "Shush don't speak just stay awake for me baby pls. You promised me you promised. You promised that you won't leave me" he said as more tears fell down. He couldn't lose her. Not her of all people.

"I can't hyuck it hurts...it hurts really bad" voice trembling as more tears fell down her eyes. The pain was unexplainable.

"Its alright baby your gonna be alright. I'm right here. Pls dont give up on me not yet please. Please stay awake for me I can't lose you too please" he pleaded as her breaths got more uneven.

"JENO FUCKING SPEED UP" "IM GOING AT THE MAX SPEED MARK!!" jeno said as he tried his best to be as fast as possible.

Her body betraying her she weakly reached up to his cheeks rubbing a tear. He looked down to meet her weak eyes. "Hyuck just listen to me and don't .....stop me .... Hyuck" "Yes love"he said caring her cheeks as if she was the most delicate person on the earth. For him now she was the most delicate one. "I have been wanting to tell you this for a long time... You are really hot" "is this the time to say that, you really have no idea about timings" "and I'm really sorry" "no don't be sorry" "no I'm really sorry I can't hyuck my body can't hold it anymore.
If I don't make it"

"no don't say that" he pleaded as more tears fell. "I'm just giving you a heads-up idiot ...if i dont make it just know that I love you. I love you hyuck. I can't....I can't belive I fell in love with you of all people I could have. " She said as a weak chuckle left her mouth. "I love you too...i love you to Cho hee please don't leave" he said a squeezed her hand.

"I'm sorry hyuck I don't think I can hold it anymore." she said as black dots started filling her vision. Eyes giving up as it closed."I love you" she said leaving out her last shaky breath.