WHAT?

This can't be happening. It can't. How is it even possible?

I couldn't believe what I was reading. Mrs Young messaged me that their cafe is shutting down. It's midnight how all of a sudden is this is happening. I can't process it. I took my jacket and left to go to Mrs Young's place.

I reached there and saw Mr and Mrs Young fighting tall, build up men to stop throwing their stuff. I reached there and tried to interfere.

"Stop it. What are you all doing? Who permitted you to do so?", I shouted.
"We have orders to close down this place", one of them spoke.

I turned around to ask Mr Young if he forgot to pay the rent. He didn't. Both of them were crying mess. My heart clenched watching them like this. I tried talking to the man to understand what's all going on but the only thing they would say is they got the orders. Who the hell gave them the order. I asked Mr Young to give me the number of the owner of the place. I talked to him as to why he is taking down the place. He didn't tell much and cut the line. I was furious. I can't understand what I should do. It's not like the place belongs to Mr Young but he put in a lot of hard work to build this up, to build this cafe of their dream. The men were not stopping. After they threw away all the stuff from the cafe I heard them talking about razing down the cafe. I begged them to let me talk to their boss. After a lot of tries, they finally called their boss and told me their boss wanted to meet me tomorrow. I was a bit relieved that at least I got the night to do something. With that, I dropped Mr and Mrs Young at their place and tried to assure them that I won't let anything happen to their cafe.

"Are you sure you can save the cafe", Mr Young spoke in a broken voice.
"I promise, I will do all it take to ensure nothing would happen to the cafe you built", I said while forcing a smile.
After making sure both of them is calmed down I came back to my house. I have no idea what is going on. In one single day so much has happened that it was becoming hard for me to process everything. I had no idea what I was gonna face tomorrow, how I'm gonna save the cafe but I knew for sure that I have to. Mr and Mrs Young have done so much for me it's my time to repay. With that thought, I drifted away in sleep ready to fight anything that was planning to come my way.
I woke up earlier than usual. I checked my phone and I had the address of the place I have to go to and meet their boss. To my surprise, it was the same design company I applied to. I got ready and left. When I reached there I saw a very big multistorey building in front of me, it was lavishing. I told at the reception about the reason I'm here and then one of the men took me to the office and asked me to wait.
I sat down. I've to wait for the past 30 minutes but no one has came yet. I was shaking my legs in nervousness.
"Where is this person. What's taking him so long". I exclaimed in an angry tone.
"I have to make sure I look good today, did I made you wait for really long?", a man exclaimed in a husky voice.
I froze. I recognised this voice. I was denying to believe that it's him. I don't want to believe. I turned my head slowly and saw the person I never wanted to meet again standing infront of me.
"Hello Isabella", he said with his evil smirk.
I gained all my courage and spoke back.
"What are you doing here? How you know my name"
He chuckled.
"Believe me Isabella I know more than just your name and to answer why I am here well I happened to be the CEO of the company, it's my company."he said while looking straight into my eyes.
His dark eyes made me feel uneasiness.
"So I believe you are here for a talk"
"Why are you doing this?", I asked.
"Well..well..well, you really have a pretty bad memory Isabella"
"Don't play around just fucking tell", I shouted
He smirked.
"So you really are not just a scared little girl you do make bold moves"
He put his hand in the pocket and start moving towards me. I took the step back.
"Stay where you are, don't come near me ",I said with trembling voice.
"Why are you shaking now a second later you were shouting at me. Where that braveness went away"
I gulped. He continued to come forward until I hit the table. He caged me between him and the table.
"You started the game yesterday Isabella when you hit me and ran away. You really thought I'm gonna let you go away. Nobody ever dared to rise even their voices infront of me and you did both",he looked at me and leaned forward.
"It's not gonna end that easily princess"
He spoked near my ears and then stepped back. Shivers ran down my spine.
"You really thought that hitting me and running away was a good idea. Now you'll see how you gonna pay for it. I'll tear down that place, that couple will rot, you'll have no job. Everything will be miserable just because of your act."
I can't control the anger anymore I pushed him and slapped him hard.
"You are a terrible person. Just because you think you have money and power you can't destroy anyone's life like that. Yes I hit you and ran away because you are disgusting but you know what I am going to do now, I'm gonna go to police and report what I saw last night and what are you doing to Mr and Mrs.Young." I shouted with all the courage.
He didn't moved a inch.I picked up my bag and walked past him. As I was about to left the office he pulled my wrist harshly and pinned me against the wall. I felt the pain in my back.
"You think you can run that pretty mouth of yours whenever you want".
His eyes were showing I pricked the wrong spot.
"You don't learn from the mistakes you make Isabella don't you? You went through all these in one day just because you hitted me and you still have the courage to slap me, HUH", he growled.
He lean forward near my neck and sniffed my perfume. I could feel his warm breath on my neck. His one hand was holding my wrists while he placed the other on my waist and pulled me, ending even the slightest gap that was left. Our face so close to eachother. His dark eyes were roaming all over my face and then stopped at my lips. He bit his lips and kept the stare steady. I gulped. I tried to speak up but then he suddenly pulled back.
"Now you see what I will do"
He picked out his phone and dialed the number.
"Raze that place right now and then kill that old couple"
My eye got big with shock. I ran towards him,
"You can't do this. It's a matter between us. Do whatever you want to do with me but leave them alone, don't hurt them", I plead.
I saw him yesterday he took the life as if it's nothing so I wasn't even in a doubt that he can do that again.
"Do whatever I want with you, intersting"
He turned around and sat on the chair keeping his legs on the table.
"Don't regret saying it Isabella"
I didn't thought much. What all he can do.
"I won't just leave them, keep them away from all this"
"I will but only at one condition,if you agree then they would have their cafe if you won't then the cafe is going down and I will make their life miserable too".
I can see in his eyes that he wasn't playing around, he was serious and the seriousness was terrifying me, but I wasn't expecting the condition he put forward. I can't believe I heard it right.

"WHAT?", I exclaimed in surprise.