14

'°'°'°'°'°'°'°'°'°

'Let's go in the garden,
You'll find something waiting
Right there where you left it,
Lying upside-down'

"Chongyun! Chongyun where are you?" Xingqiu yelled hoping a certain young man in an excorcist's uniform, light blue hair that contrasts his own and cat-slit eyes would show up.

'When finally find it,
You'll see how it's faded
The underside is lighter
when  you turn it around'

"Yun..." slowly walking, Xinqiu's heart clenched at the state of his friend.
He carefully carried him, holding him in a position as if rocking a child to sleep.

"Xingqiu..."
"Shh... don't worry. I'm here..." He gave him a soft reasuring smile.
"I'm glad---you're ok..."
"Shh, shh.... you need rest."

Chongyun reached his hand out, cupping Xingqiu's cheeks, caressing lovingly.

'Everything stays,
Right where you left it
Everything stays,
But it still changes'

"I'm so happy... to meet you... I'm glad, to be your friend..." He slowly removed his hand from Xingqiu's cheeks.
Looking around, with a smile on his lips.
As if he's just reminiscing some memories.

'Ever so slightly,'

A memory of how the two met appeared in Chongyun's mind.
A memory of him approaching a crying child with navy blue hair, rocking himself out of fear.

*memory*
•~'°"Are you... ok? Why are you crying?" The boy looked up. They stared at each other for while, then the boy suddenly hugged him.
"Please... help me get out of this forest... I'm scared..." He cried.°'~•

'Daily and Nightly,
In little ways......'

Chongyun looked back at Xingqiu when he felt drops of water fell on his cheeks.
Chungyun laughed,
"You look awful..." Xingqiu chuckled,
"Yeah, I know.."

Chongyun once again cupped Xingqiu's cheeks. Xingqiu held his hand, caressing it as let teardrops stream down to his face.

"You did a great job sealing that evil spirit.... I'm happy that you finally get to see one..."
"Me too..." Chongyun looked up at the sky.
"The moon looks.. beautiful tonight... doesn't it?"
"Yes... yes it does..." Xingqiu answered. He rested his forehead to Chongyun's.

Chongyun smiled, tears slowly forming in his eyes. He closed his eyes slowly, his hand slowly fell down to the ground.

*memory*
~'°Chongyun hugged him back not sure what to do.
He then looked at the boy, then gave him a soft smile.
"Don't worry, I'm here."°'•~

'When everything stays....'

'°'°'°'°'°

Requested by:
AbbylaNerd

Since they wanted me to unalive Chongyun, here you go my child.
It's not much of an angst where you would literally cry even in the very start of the chapter--- but I hope you liked it.

That is all for this oneshot ^^
I hope you guys loved it ^^
See you all in the next one, bye bye!