16

A loud slap can be heard across the room. Everyone was silent.

"I can't believe you... All this time... They were just lies. Not even once were you telling a single truth...
Everything!"
Xingqiu stepped closer at Chongyun, tears running down his face.
He took Chongyun's face and made him face him.
"Why.... Am I not enough..? I thought I was enough! I thought everything was enough--"
"They are--"
"Then why?! Why Yun? Why?!"

"Cut! Ok, that was a nice scene everyone. Let's take a break first."

The two young actors moved away from each other as the make up artists ran their way, praising both of them for their acting.

"That's not bad. You're a really good actor, but if you're angry please don't take it on me, that slap hurts." Chongyun started the conversation,
he carress the cheek that's been slapped by his co-actor.
Xingqiu just laughed it off,
"I'm not angry at you, don't worry. Well.. Maybe. Since you ate the last slice of pizza."
"Seriously?"
"Hehe, I'm kidding."

"Hey guys! Me and Xinyan would go out later after this, wanna come?" Xiangling asked the two, as she gives hand them out their food.
"Where to?"
"The twins' set. They said they would be taping the part where they're going to fight the imposter, "Albedo"."(I have to say, the last act of that event made me so confused)

"Sure, why not. I would love to see the fight in action." Xingqiu said with Chongyun nodding beside him.
"Alright everyone, five minutes then we'll continue the scene!"

"Alright, meet you later then!"

*Skip to the twins*

"Hey guys! Its great to see you again!"
"Lumineee! I missed youuu!"
"Haha, I missed you too Xiangling.
Hey Xinyan, and you lovebirds."
"We're not a couple!"
"Yet."
"Xingqiu, don't encourage them."
"Oh c'mon Yun, it's just a little joke~."

"Mhm, whatever you two say, well I'll go back there, I'll catch you guys later." Lumine waved goodbye to her friends then ran back to the set.
"Ooh! Xinyan look! Food!"
"A--Wait-- Xiangling! You just ate a while ago!" Xinyan yelled, running after her friend.

And just like that, only two were left.
"Do you think the others already know?" Chongyun asked Xingqiu, looking at him while Xingqiu's reading a book.
"Hmm. I would say, they have a feeling, but they're not sure wether it's reliable or true." Xingqiu said, while Chongyun nodded, agreeing at his answer.
"Do you wanna go out tonight?"
"Hmm. How about we stay in for tonight. We had a long day after all. Besides, I wanna cuddle."
"Alright then."

•||•End•||•

Did I got you in the start? Hehe~
I was planning to put their the actor au but I figured to just make it a surprise or something

But seriously, I was planning to make it an angst, but I forgot how it goes, I have a draft of it on my friend's discord server, but I made this in the middle of the night, and the wifi's already turned off, I also don't have a load, soooo yea

But anyways, I hope you guys liked it ^^
See you all on the next oneshot ^^