1

Child/Baby Chongyun and Xingqiu ^^

•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•

"C'monnnn, Yun-yuuuunn! Just ooooonnnee bite? Pleeeaaasssse?" Reaching out to his friend while holding the spoon carefully.
"Xinqiu, I already told you. I--"

*chomp*

"Ahhhh! Water! Water!" Standing up and frantically reach out for his bag while fanning his mouth. As the poor boy gulped down the popsicle he got, his friend on the other hand, is laughing hysterically, rolling to the ground with hands on his tummy.
"Ahahahahaha! Hahahaha! Ahahaha, haaa... ha...... ha.. hehe, ehem." Looking at his friend whose giving him a deadly glare. Xingqiu stood up and composed himself. Walking towards his friend, he tried to reach out to him. But Chongyun only turned his head away, giving out a little, "hmph!"

"Oh Yun-yun~"

"Yun-yuuuunn~?"

"Yuuuuuunnnn?"

"Aww! Chongyun come on! I'm just messing with you! Please don't be mad.." Looking at his friend with a pout on his face and poking Chongyun's cheeks. Seeing that his friend didn't even give him a look, he looked down to his feet, letting out small sobs. Chongyun, taking a peak at his friend, he let out a sigh. Reaching out to Xingqiu and caressing his cheeks.
"Now, now Xingqiu. Don't cry, I'm not angry." Chongyun explained to his crying friend. Xingqiu, who didn't seem to hear his explanations, continued sobbing and crying, only this time, it got louder.
Chongyun, who didn't expect for his friend to cry louder, frantically took out one of his popsicles trying to give it to him. But Xingqiu only slapped it away, causing it to fall to the ground. Chongyun stood there with shock and horror in his eyes. After awhile he then also started crying.

•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•

Idk what to make for the first oneshot so I made this ;;

Anyways, this its also kinda cute so I wrote it hehe.