Chapter 15: The Festival.

Beginne am Anfang

"You're on stage in 10." Dave bellowed and Toshi gave him his normal big smile and thumbs up. Oboro walked out of his changing area wearing a black jacket, white t-shirt with a skull pattern on and ripped black jeans. He also had black leather gloves and a black fedora.

"We all look amazing!" The blue haired boy beamed as he walked over to everyone else.

"Yeah we do." Nemuri yelled back and high-fived him.

"Where's Hizashi." Shurakumo asked.

"Where do you think? He's probably fuckin' doing his hair." Aizawa muttered, rolling his eyes, and he shoved his hands into his pockets.

"You're on in five. Should be getter your interments by now. Where is Yamada?" Dave asked, slightly panicked. Sighing, Aizawa rolled his eyes.

"I'll go get 'Zashi, you lot get the shit ready." The ravenette grumbled and made his way other to Yamada's changing area. He knocked lightly before walking in. "'Zashi, we're on soon and we're all waiting for you. What's taking you so lo-?" Aizawa spoke but cut himself off, stumbling over his words as his eyes met Hizashi.

The blonde finished spiking up his hair into a Mohawk before turning to face Shota. He was wearing a deep blood red leather jacket with matching leather trousers, a spiked black belt holding them up. He had a ripped plain black t-shirt underneath his jacket and had black leather fingerless gloves on. He was wearing a spiked black choker around his neck and had black spiked boots on.

Shota immediately started to blush that he couldn't seem to hold back and had nothing to hide it. Yamada tilted his eyes a little and walked towards the smaller teen. "Are you alright Sho? You're a little red." The blonde asked, concerned, and the raven's face turned bright red. Aizawa shoved Hizashi away from him and turned away to hide his blush.

"I'm fine. We're on soon and yours taking too damn long is all. Come on." The ravenette grumbled and walked out, Hizashi following quickly behind him.

"Look at you, Hizashi!" Nemuri yelled with a big smile.

"I'd look like this all the time if I could." He said with a laugh.

"Can you..?" Shota mumbled and didn't realise he said that out loud. Everyone turned to him and he looked at them in confusion. "What?"

"You just said-"

"No I didn't!"

"Stop bitching! You're on, go!" Dave yelled and everyone immediately grabbed what they needed. "Break a leg!" The brunette yelled to him with a smile and Toshi turned back to wave at him before running out on stage with everyone.

"HELLOOOOOO UA!!" Hizashi yelled into his microphone and the crowed cheered. "ARE YOU READY TO ROOOCK?!" He added then put his hand to his ear, leaning close to the audience, who chanted 'yeah'. "ALRIIIIGHT!! Take it away Sho!" The blonde yelled with a big smile.

Aizawa(normal), Hizashi(italics), Toshi(bold) & All(underlined)