This has been cancelled..

(THIS BOOK HAS BEEN CANCELLED, because lack of motivation, however, I will give you the current progress of chapter 4, and what who would've died if I continues this!)

Pico finally woke up. He just wanted to get out of this place. He had to see too many people die, and find too many bodies, Nene, Monika, Alucard, Lucy, Miku, Sunday, And Whitty all had to die, Pico wondered if there even is an escape from this place. Pico got out of bed, he didn't want to make anybody wait for breakfast. Once Pico finally finished making, and eating the breakfast, and headed over to the gym for the motive, and Darnell sat next to him, waiting for everybody to come.

"Geez it's so boring here.", Darnell said to Pico, "Can't you agree?" Pico just nodded as a response, he noticed Darnell looking like he was getting worried.

"Is he worried?", Pico thought.

"Hey. There's nothing to worry about man. Nobody else is going to die. I have a plan, that'll save everybody here!", Darnell said. Pico was intrigued.

"What do you mean?", He asked. Darnell noticeably got excited, and said,

"Well I as thinking maybe we'd find an exit and get out of here! Maybe the new floor can help us out you know?" Pico was excited, a chance to get out of this school and prevent even more deaths after all!

"So uh.. you're in?", Darnell asked.

"Definitely", Pico responded without skipping a beat. Darnell smiled, and then they all just waited for everybody to come, like they usually do when a motive is about to be presented.

They came in slowly. Hanzou, then Senpai, then Sky, then Cyclops, then Cassandra, then Carol, and lastly Keith. Cyclops kept picking on him like always.

"You're the reason they both died. You know that right?", Pico heard Cyclops say to Keith. Keith sighed, when Monokuma finally came out of nowhere.

"Well looks like some good students were waiting! It's time for the new motive and floor!", Monokuma said cheerfully, Pico never liked the sound of his voice, honestly.

"The motive is..", Monokuma took a long pause.

"WELL TELL US ALREADY!", Hanzou yells out, "WE'RE BORED!"

Monokuma just glared at Hanzou, but continued on.

"Anyways. The motive is, I've taken away all the food! That loooovely breakfast was the last thing you get to eat until a murder occurs!", Monokuma jeered. Pico looked pissed, and so did everybody else, but there was a long pause for a second, until Cyclops suddenly screamed,

"WHAT THE FUCK? ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO RISK OUR LIVES SO SOMEBODY WILL MURDER? YOU'RE INSANE!" Keith nodded, and Darnell smiled. Everybody agreed with Cyclops, for once. Monokuma just let out a giggle, then burst out into laughter.

"COME ON," Monokuma jeered, "IT'S CALLED A 'KILLING GAME' FOR A REASON!! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE DOING? EATING POPCORN WHILE SINGING SUNSHINE LOLLIPOPS? NO! YOU KILL EACHOTHER! THAT'S THE POINT!" And then, there was silence.

"ALRIGHT! THE NEW FLOOR IS OPEN! LEAVE," Monokuma said, and then disappeared.

Darnell grabbed Pico, and picked him up. Damn. Pico really is THAT short isn't he.

Once Darnell put Pico down, the two went up to the fourth floor, with everybody else, so try and find an exit from this hellhole, which, for a few minutes, was unsuccessful, until Darnell said,

"HEY GUYS, I THINK I FOUND SOMETHING!"

Everybody rushed to Darnell, who was standing infront of a door. Hanzou being the last.