Chapter 2:Fight of Two Best Friends [DAILY LIFE]

Pico wakes up. He still can't get Monika's execution off his mind, it's stuck there like superglue. He misses Nene too. That was his childhood best friend, gone. He checks the clock. It's 6:58AM. He gets out of bed and runs to the cafetorium door and waits for it to open. When the morning announcement plays Pico runs to the kitchen and make some biscuits and eggs. When he finishes he notices Alucard and Cyclops having a fight.  "WELL I WISH WE NEVER MET!", Cyclops says, "INFACT I WISH YOU DIED!" "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU CYCLOPS!", Alucard says. Pico puts the biscuits and eggs that he made on the counter. Alucard took a plate using telekinesis and floats off. Cyclops walks over to Pico and says, "I can't believe him." Pico says, "Why'd you two have a fight?" Cyclops sighs and says, "We were having a debate on what the next motive was going to be which turned into a huge fight." Pico suddenly gets reminded, "Oh I forgot, Monokuma's gonna give us a new motive after breakfast." After everybody eats their breakfast everybody puts their plate in the washer and goes to the gym. "THE NEW MOTIVE IS YOU CAN REVIVE ONE PERSON YOU WANT IF YOU KILL SOMEBODY!" He didn't know what to think. He could revive Nene! He knew he wont murder anybody though. If he got away with it ALL of his friends would die. "Huh. None of us are right", Alucard said, "Well, sorry Cycl- Where did he go?" Cyclops was missing. Alucard started floating out of the gym to look for him and everybody rushes to their dorms. Pico just sits in his dorm and lays down on his bed. He looks at his clock. "It's only 8:30? I swear time flies when you're bored sometimes.", Pico thought, so he got out of bed and walks out of his dorm. He notices Lucy looking around for somebody but he doesn't know who yet. "Where is he...", She said. "You lookin for Keith?", Pico asked. "No I'm looking for Cyclops and Alucard, I want to help them make up... but they're so hard to find!", Lucy responded, "Can you help?" "Sure. I'm all for helping make fights up! Should I find Cyclops?", Pico said. "Uh... sure!", Lucy said. Pico wondered why that part sounded so suspicious but he got that thought out of his head. "See ya Lucy!", Pico said as he walked out. Pico was wondering if the motive had gotten into anybody's head. It had gone into Monika's mind pretty quickly. He wish he could've helped her stop her murder plan. Then two of everybody's friends wouldn't have been gone and walking with everybody today. Pico kept thinking about Monika when he bumped into Alucard. "AH- oh sorry Alucard. I'm just looking for Cyclops and Lucy's looking for you", Pico explained. "Oh I'm looking for Cyclops too... I wanna say sorry to him. Can I follow you?", Alucard responded. Pico nodded, and the two search for Cyclops together. Alucard is making Pico float, probably to make it easier to see Cyclops. Pico gets a bit uncomfortable though when he reaches the ceiling somehow because Alucard wasn't paying attention, he gets severe Acrophobia panic attack. "ALUCARD PLEASE GET ME DOWN I HAVE SEVERE ACROPHOBIA PLEASE PUT ME DOWN", Pico yelled. "Oh.", Alucard said, "Okay." Pico gets lowered but shivering still. "WHY DIDN'T YOU PAY ATTENTION MAN.", Pico yelled. "I was busy looking for Cyclops. I don't want another fight.", Alucard responded. "Oh okay.", Pico said. Alucard floats beside Pico. The two find Cyclops alone in the cafeteria. "Okay Alucard, we found him", Pico said. Alucard nods and floats towards Cyclops. "I-I'm sorry Cyclops...", Alucard says, "C-can you forgive me..." Cyclops turns around. "Not yet... I still think I was right. Maybe later.", Cyclops responds. Pico feels a bit guilty. Alucard sadly floats off. Pico decides to go check up on Lucy. When he finds her, he sees her talking with Keith. "Lucy, I.. I don't want anybody else to die! I just want to get out but I don't want to kill somebody!", Keith says, "Lucy, please don't kill anybody either... You're the reason I keep going on in here, along with Miku and Pico, but you're the main reason... don't murder please..." "I won't Keith! Come on! Do you really think that I would murder somebody?", Lucy responds. Pico walks off and checks the clock in Nene's old dorm because that's closer to where he was than his own dorm. It's close to dinner so Pico runs to the cafetorium and makes cheeseburgers. They looked Gourmet and tasted like the best burgers in the world. Pico just followed a recipe for that. It was the only recipe for Cheeseburgers in the Mono-Cookbook and Pico thought it tasted fine, but he prefers burgers more casual. "Hey Pico", Sky said, "Sorry I haven't talked to you often I've been writing down book ideas in my room." Pico shrugged. "It's fine.", Pico said, "I've been trying to make Alucard and Cyclops make up. It didn't work in case you're wondering." Sky seems confused. "How did it not work?", She said. "I dunno. Cyclops just didn't forgive Alucard.", Pico responded while he shrugged. He noticed Lucy talking to Alucard. "Okay so, I'll try to help you make up with Cyclops if you come with me to the kitchen in tomorrow just incase you forgot, That's the deal, also remember at 9:00AM", Lucy said. "Okay! I'm willing to do almost anything to make up with Cyclops!", Alucard responded as he wrote something down on a calendar. After diner Pico went to his dorm with Sky. "I haven't actually read any books I have in my room.", Pico said as he took out a book in the bookcase, "I heard everybody has personalized books. I wanna see what mine are!" He looks at the book cover which is about Pico's School. "Nope", Pico said when he put the book back. "Pfft.", Sky said as she laughed, "Why is that so funny!" Pico hops on his bed when Whitty walks in with Miku and Sunday. "Oh my god.", Whitty said. Sunday walks out because she didnt care. Pico walks out and goes into Darnell's dorm. "Hey Pico.", Darnell said. Pico sat next to Darnell. "I'm staying here till everybody gets out of my dorm.", Pico said. "Oh okay", Darnell said. Pico notices everybody left his room a few moments later after he was talking to Darnell. "Oh bye Pico.", Darnell said. Pico smiled as he left the room and went into his own dorm and fell asleep.

                                                                     ~THE NEXT MORNING~

Pico woke up and checked his clock while hoping for a better day than yesterday. It was 6:57 AM so he walks to the cafetorium when the morning announcement plays and makes some Biscuits and Chocolate Gravy. He notices Lucy talking to Cyclops. "Alucard wants to make up...", Lucy said. "Yeah I know. He tried to make up yesterday. Maybe we'll make up tomorrow?", Cyclops responds.  Lucy shrugs and walks over to Keith. Pico just walks to the gym because he wants to exercise.  After the workout he walks to the dorm to rest because it was... pretty tough. "Hey Pico-", Darnell said. "AH- Oh hey Darnell. I swear people keep following me.", Pico says. "Uh, okay? I was coming here to ask you what Lucy needs with Alucard at 9:00AM in the kitchen? Don't you think it's weird?", Darnell said. "I just think they're gonna talk about trying to get Cyclops to forgive Alucard. Nothing crazy or weird. Also, I read one of my books which was a handbook, it says after every murder we get a Monokuma File? I guess Monokuma forgot to give us the Monokuma File.", Pico said. "Yeah that is weird that a robot forgot that.", Darnell said, "But eh. Everybody forgets SOME stuff. Even robots! See ya later Pico!" Pico did a thumbs up and lied down on his bed. He checks the clock and it's 8:56AM and Pico rests a bit. "Well. What do I do for a bit? I'm bored.", Pico thought to himself. He hears Alucard and Lucy outside. "Okay so, Cyclops is gonna be there?", Alucard said. "Yep!", Lucy responded "Alright!", Alucard exclaimed. Pico heard footsteps getting quieter. He knew they were walking to the kitchen. He lays down when Keith and Miku walk into his room. "Oh hey you guys.", Pico said. "HI PICO!", Miku exclaimed, "I HEARD ALUCARD IS FOLLOWING LUCY SOMEWHERE TO HELP STOP ALUCARD AND CYCLOP'S FIGHT! I WANNA SEE BUT KEITH SAID 'MIKU DONT IT'S PRIVATE TO JUST ALUCARD, LUCY, AND CYCLOPS' SO I WON'T SEE" Keith facepalms. "Why is she so loud?", Pico asked. "BECAUSE THAT'S MY PERSONALITY RIGHT NOOOOW!", Miku screamed. "She does this whole 'Personality Changing' thing alot.", Keith said. Miku laughs and runs out with Keith. Keith is visibly scared "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH MIKU LET ME GOOOO!", Keith says. Miku laughs some more. "HAH NO!", Miku said. Pico is just sitting there on his bed. Cyclops ran into Pico's room. "WHERE'S ALUCARD? LUCY SAID HE WAS IN THE KITCHEN BUT I DON'T SEE HIM AT ALL", Cyclops exclaimed. "H-huh?", Pico said, "You sure Alucard didn't leave the kitchen?" Cyclops is still in a huge panic. "COME ON PICO WE HAVE TO GET EVERYBODY!", Cyclops exclaimed as he grabbed Pico and ran all over the school to grab everybody else. Cyclops drops everybody near the kitchen and runs into the kitchen. Pico hears some crying. "We should check on Cyclops...", Keith said. Pico walks in the room. Everybody follows, and a huge wave of despair floods over everybody in the room. Everybody sees why they heard crying. They all saw Cyclops crying over the dead, burned, bleeding body of Alucard, the Ultimate Construction Worker.

                                 Chapter 2: Fight of Two Best Friends [DAILY LIFE] end

                                              People Alive: 13

                                                   ~Author's Notes~

Well. I'm finally finished with Chapter 2 Daily life. I can't believe this! I AM SO SO SO SO SO PROUD OF MYSELF AAAAAAAAA! MAN THIS MAKES ME FEEL SO GOOOOOD OMGGGGGGG! MAN THANKS FOR READING THIS FAR! I can't wait for y'all to see everything in this! Hope you enjoy the rest of this omggggg