Chapter 2: Fight of Two Best Friends [DEADLY LIFE]

The BDA plays. Monokuma appears. "Since I forgot to give you guys a Monokuma File, I'm going to give you more information on the Monokuma File.", Monokuma said, he gave them all a Monokuma File and disappears. Pico looks at his Monokuma File and it says, "Monokuma File 2: The victim is Alucard, the Ultimate Construction Worker: The Cause of Death is being Burned Alive. The injuries on the body is two bleeding cuts on the stomach. The murder weapon is the oven in the kitchen. The time of death was 10:12AM" Pico writes all the information down, it's probably gonna be important.

                                                  ~Monokuma File 2 has been added to truth bullets~

Pico takes a look at a message near Alucard's body. It says, "LET'S GO HOME CYCLOPS" Pico writes that down too, cause he remembers a calling call like that on the news a couple of years ago, and remembers that it was from a sick prank, so he writes it down, it might be important.

                                                   ~Calling Card Slip Up has been added to truth bullets~

Lucy and Keith start investigating. Sky and Cassandra walk over to Pico. "Hey, let's all investigate together! It's smart, and we can find more evidence!", Sky explained. "It's also faster and easier!", Cassandra added on. "Yeah let's do that." Cassandra find a bloody knife in the knife block. "Hey, this knife is bloody! This might be the one that stabbed Alucard in the stomach", Cassandra exclaimed. Pico nods and writes that down.

                                                  ~Bloody Knife has been added to Truth Bullets~

"Well, I found a piece of brown hair. That will help I think", Sky said, "I think there's only one person in this place with Brown hair, I'm gonna go check, be right back you guys!" Pico facepalmed. "BRUH SUNDAY HAS BROWN HAIR SKY. DON'T YOU HANG OUT WITH HER SOMETIMES?", he explained. "Oh. Neeeevermind on 'be right back you guys' thing I just said. By the way are you gonna write down that?", Sky asked. Pico facepalmed again and wrote it down. It might be important.

                                                  ~Piece of Brown Hair has been added to Truth Bullets~

"That's all the investigating for now!", Monokuma said as he appeared again, "It's trial time! Everybody get to the elevator as fast as you can!" Pico, Sky, and Cassandra rush to the elevator, shortly after, everybody floods into the elevator as well. "Another life taken...", Pico thought, "Another live to be avenged... Another person devastated... Another chapter in this sick game. And another photo in here for this class trial. We'll avenge Alucard, I just know it." The elevator goes into the trial room, with remembrance photos of Nene, Monika, and now, Alucard.

                                                  ~CLASS TRIAL: ALL RISE~

Cyclops: W-who would kill Alucard?

Cassandra: I don't fucking know Cyclops.

Keith: I'm sure we'll find out everyone!

Lucy: I agree with Keith!

Monokuma: WHAT KINDA TRIAL START IS THIS?

Hanzou: dude. Don't interrupt us okay?

                  ~NON-STOP DEBATE~

Pico: Well, we should get alibis first, then reveal our evidence.

Sky: I agree!

Cassandra: Same.

Hanzou: Pico it seems to me that you got all the ladies!

Pico: Dude. You DO know that I'm gay right?