Chapter 3: One Big Concert Just to Build Hope [DEADLY LIFE PART 2]

"Called it.", Hanzou says. "WILL YOU SHUT UP ABOUT THE DOUBLE MURDER???", Darnell asked. Hanzou shook his head while Sky tried to calm them down. "Shit... SHIT.", Whitty said out loud, "FUCK." Everybody was waiting for Monokuma. Carol was quivering. She had to see two dead bodies in a matter of thirty minutes, and Whitty was having an outburst, of course she's gonna be nervous. "Some FUCKING PEANUT murdered MIKU AND SUNDAY.", Whitty continued on with his outburst. Everybody knew they probably couldn't stop him, so they just let him roll. Whitty punched the wall so many times until there was both a hole in the wall and his knuckles were bleeding like crazy. "Why hasn't Monokuma come yet?", Darnell asked while Sky fainted. "That's odd. I don't remember Sky ever having a fear of blood..", Pico thought. "Wake up Sky.", Whitty says while slapping her. "She's not asleep you literal fucking dunce she's unconscious. This isn't Sunday we're talking about.", Hanzou responds. Darnell snaps once again and says, "One, STOP BEING DISRESPECTFUL TO PEOPLE'S DEATHS, Two, where the fuck is Monokuma?", Monokuma pops up once more. "Well! Here's the other Monokuma File! Now, goodbye!", Monokuma says, and does his annoying laugh, and Monokuma Files come out of nowhere, and the Monokuma disappears.

~INVESTIGATION PERIOD~

"I'm going back to investigate Miku's death some more. I'll leave you fucking pimps, except for Cyclops the scared motherfucker, for yourself to investigate Sunday's death.", Cassandra said doing the peace sign, and dragging Cyclops by the ear. "HEY LET ME GO THAT HURTS LIKE SHIT!", Cyclops yelled, and then they were out. Pico sighed, and read the Monokuma File, which says the following.

     MONOKUMA FILE 3.5
THE VICTIM WAS SUNDAY.
THE CAUSE OF DEATH IS BEING DISMEMBERED
THE MURDER WEAPON IS UNKNOWN
THE TIME OF DEATH IS UNKNOWN, BUT IS SPECULATED TO BE AROUND MIKU'S DEATH.
THE INJURIES ARE HER BEING DISMEMBERED, OBVIOUSLY.
SUNDAY DIED WHILE BEING ASLEEP.

Pico wrote that down, like he always does.

~MONOKUMA FILE 3.5 HAS BEEN ADDED TO TRUTH BULLETS~

Pico walked around the room and saw a blood trail. It seems Sunday has been dragged to the Library, and Pico realized that it lead to a different room across the school entirely.

~BLOOD TRAIL HAS BEEN ADDED TO TRUTH BULLETS~

Pico follows the blood trail, and finds that it lead to Sunday's dorm, there was a huge blood splatter in the floor, the killer didn't even attempt to clean it up!

~BLOOD SPLATTER HAS BEEN ADDED TO TRUTH BULLETS~

~NOT CLEANED HAS BEEN ADDED TO TRUTH BULLETS~

Pico saw some blood on the wall, so he looked at it. He saw that there was a V on it, with smudged blood right next to it. He remembered the Monokuma File, it said Sunday was asleep when she died, yet, there was a dying message, it made no sense!

~DYING(?) MESSAGE HAS BEEN ADDED TO TRUTH BULLETS~

Pico finished writing all of the information down, and went back to the library. "This doesn't make sense Carol. I think it might be that bitch-face, Cyclops.", Whitty said. Carol confusedly responded with, "What makes you think that?" Whitty shrugged. Pico walked over and saw the no witnesses message once again. The blood liked fresher than the message in the crime scene of Miku. Pico wrote it down.

~FRESHER BLOOD HAS BEEN ADDED TO TRUTH BULLETS~

Pico went back to Sunday's room after gathering the new information to see if he missed anything and saw that the closet door in Sunday's room has been locked, and was shoved into the closet. It took Pico a little bit of pushing and shoving, but he got it open, what he saw was a bloody axe.