enam

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Jungkook's POV

I was about to leave but then I heard someone was laughing. Familiar.

I turned my head to the right and saw one couple. A cute couple. Am I hallucinating now? I went near to the couple. She was back facing me. I can't see her face. My instincts say she is the girl I love. But why she's with a man?

"Hyerin?" I called, more like a question.

They were arguing about something....I don't know. I cut off her words. The girl turned her body in my direction "Yes?"

Everything seems slow to me when I saw her face. The face of my flashlight. I widened my eyes and tears were falling onto my cheeks, non-stop. My view was getting blurry due to tears.

"Jeon Jungkook?!"

I was kneeling in front of her, begging for forgiveness. I know I was wrong. I know because of my stupidness, I end up hurting her.

"Hyerin-ah. P-please, forgive m-me. I-I was wrong back t-then but please I love y-you for real. I've been waiting for you." I said, crying mess.

The customers in the cafe were staring at us weirdly.

"Get up, Jungkook." She firmly said. But I refused, I need to ask her for forgiveness. I really regret it. "Jungkook-ssi, please get up first, then you can talk to her." Who the heck are this guy?! Did she always remember me? Did she tell him about me? About me being her boyfriend. Being a liar? I betrayed her once. And now I'll never break her heart ever again. I promised myself.

She held my shoulders to stand me up, and said "I'll be back." The man nodded. I gave her a confused expression. "Jungkook-ah..." her tone calmed, not an angry one. I smiled while saying "I already thought about our future, having a baby with yo-" "...I'm married." I froze when she said.

"I'm married, Jungkook-ah" She repeat once again. "Hey. Not funny you know." I stop chuckling when she just stood quiet. Her head hung low. "Stop joking! I know I deserve this but p-please..... I already took my punishment for 4 years." I said begging for her to stop creating nonsense. She just looking at the floor. It makes me mad.

"Is it fun to play me like this?!" I raised my voice.

"I'm not."

"STOP IT!"

"I AM NOT!!!" she's now crying but not that bad. "Please stop waiting for me. I'm someone's wife now. Stop hurting yourself." saying with her cracked voice. "Don't you love me?" "Stop hoping, Jeon Jungkook." She warned me.

"Just answer the question! Love me or not?" "No." She answered unhesitatingly. Soon, she left. I clenched my fist as I tried to hold my tears. I'm broken. The girl I've been waiting for years is gone. Forever. She's not mine. We will not be having a baby together because...... SHE HAS A HUSBAND NOW!!!

My imagination will not be real. I thought I could fix our relationship, guess not. I have no future anymore. It's just like I met with a fairytale. Impossible to be with.

"Patient 156. You need to take your medicine on time or else your illness will not recover."

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Just Jungkook's POV this time :<

This book is coming to an end. Maybe two or three chapters left? I don't know maybe less maybe more.

Love you! ♥︎