dua

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Author's POV

Jungkook had been chasing Hyerin for almost 2 weeks and she always tried to brush him off. Sometimes, she also made a crazy pose when he asked her to take a picture together which is embarrassed him but he just bore with it. These past few days, she realised that her heart started beating fast whenever Jungkook approached and tried to flirt with her.

Jungkook also noticed that Hyerin's behaviour towards him changed and that was making him very happy because his mission almost succeed. He'll get the money and be in ecstasy.

Oh, that's what he thought?

Hyerin's POV

I woke up and was trying to make chocolate waffles but failed. That's the third time I made it. No success. I end up having a sandwich for my breakfast or I don't eat at all. It's sickening to have the same meal every day. My mom already had it for herself. She always goes to her office early as she's the boss there. Sometimes, I feel like I'm the only one who lives in this house.

As I have no appetite, I left to school alone because Sakura told me that she won't be able to come to school today due to her family problems.

I walked through the hallway but got stopped.

"Sleep well, babe?" He put his hands around my waist from behind. I froze but then my eyes widened a little and quickly pushed him off of me. My cheeks started to redden for some reason, my heart began pounding rapidly, but I still had a poker face on my face, not wanting him to see that I'm blushing so hard right now.

There are a few students here, some of them gave me death glares and some clenched their fists. Because of jealousy.

"I'm a busy person, Jeon Jungkook-ssi. So, excuse me." I said while giving him a smile but he knew. He knew that the smile I gave him just now was not a genuine one. After that, I left him behind.

Just play hard to get Kwon Hyerin! You can do it!

I can't lose to this jerk. I don't know what was his intentions with the all of sudden confession that he made.

'Um... Actually, I've liked you since we had eye contact in the cafeteria.'

'Then? What do you want me to do? Be your girlfriend?'

'Yes!! I-I mean....will you?'

It still seems suspicious to me. Is it possible to fall in love at first sight? I know he has an effort to get me but still why do I feel this is wrong? Something keeps telling me that I shouldn't like him back.

Jungkook's POV

I must win her heart no matter what. She's not an easy target. Whenever I tried to close to her, she always pushed me away. Am I not handsome enough? Am I not her taste?

No one has made me like this. Like a lost puppy that still searching for his owner. No one!

I swear if I win her heart, I'll make her suffer for made me like this! I'll make sure that she'll know her place.

"Kwon Hyerin. You messed with the wrong person."  I thought.

"What do you think about this project?" I flinched, trying to look up to see-

Cha Eunwoo.

"Is it okay? I've been doing this for 1 week while you're not doing anything." He rolled his eyes. "You should be grateful for having a nice friend like me, you know?" He continued.

"Yeah yeah... One word, superb" I raised my thumbs up. "Thanks, buddy! I appreciate it so so soooo much! You're the best." He smiled widely while crossing his hand when he's hearing I praised him.

The school's bell rang. I went to my locker and saw a note.

'Meet me tomorrow at the xxxx cafe at 5 PM.'

Hyerin.

I unknowingly smiled when I read her name 'Hyerin'. Then, I left.

"Eomma, I'm home!" No response instead I found a Dora-the-explorer note on the eating table.

'I'll be late today. Also, u can eat first as I already made a Nasi Goreng for you.'

Mrs. Pretty.

I chuckled when I read her name. She must be affected by Seokjin hyung. He always called himself 'worldwide handsome'.

Hyerin's POV

I was laying down on my bed while thinking about what've happened at school today. Usually, when Sakura didn't come to school I felt lonely but when Jungkook came.......I don't.

What have you done to me, Jungkook?! Why do I feel something that I never felt before? This weird feeling of mine, what does that mean?

Even after so many times I tried to figure it out, still I don't have any idea about it. I shrugged it off and take a shower.

Author's POV
The next day, 5 PM

Hyerin could see Jungkook entered the entrance door. She felt like her soul was at home while her body was here, seating on the chair.

Jungkook was already in front of her, waving at her. "Sit." That's all Hyerin could say. "Why you wanna meet? Miss me?" He cockily said. Ye- wait no. NO! Why would I?! She thought and scoffed loudly.

"Listen, Jungkook. Be honest with me. Am I..........your next target to play this time? I mean you showed up out of the blue and gave me a confession. We don't even talk to each other before. So how-"

"No! W-why would you think like that?! I truly like-no love you, Hyerin-ah. Please trust me. Be my girlfriend and I'll protect you no matter what. I love you."

Hyerin melt by his sweet words. She gave a thought one last time, then she chose. She chose to- "Ahh!"

Hyerin touched her stomach as she felt the pain like someone stab her continually. Her forehead began to sweat.

"Hey. You oka- W-what's wrong?" She can't even hear his voice.

"Answer me, Hyerin."

She didn't have an energy to answer him back.

"Look at me."

She could see Jungkook saw her in horror. And then, her surroundings became dark.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

1003 words!!

I know it's not even long for you but for me? Dude!! It makes me like WOW!

Idk who else can be Jungkook's friend so here it is. Cha Eunwoo, cz I always found his name on the bts ffs(stepbrothers). I'm blank to choose name, yk :(

I hope this chapter is getting better than the previous chapters.

갈게용~