empat

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Hyerin's POV

I've been dating Jungkook for a week. Well, he took care of me while I'm sick. He told me to call him if something happen. When there's a boy asked my number, he'll take my hand and bring me somewhere to spend time together. Protective, you could say that. Also, we have had romantic stuff like other couples do which is cuddling, watching a movie. I'm so grateful for having a boyfriend like him. For now, there's nothing wrong with our relationship.

I'm happy with him. I didn't ask him, 24 hours to be with me. At least when he has time, he could call or text me. And he's there. He's there whenever I need him. Whenever I need a company.

I just want to know how is it to feel loved. That's all. I already gave up on hoping my mom to accept me as her daughter. I was invisible to her after all.

<2 Days later>

Something unexpected happened and it broke my heart deeply.  I can't believe my ears when he said that all of this that related to our relationship is not true.

'It's all a dare, honey.'

'Why would I date with a clueless girl like you? You're not fit with my standard. You're not even my taste.'

'You can go now. Hope we'll never talk again.'

'I don't wanna waste my precious time on you again. So... can you leave from my sight?'

I was crying ugly in my room since we broke up. No one cares about me. Mom? She didn't give a damn about me. Jungkook? Not anymore. Sakura? She's already abroad because her father's company went bankrupt.

Mr. John was the only one I have now. Meet my teddy bear.  As I already sleepy, I took the blanket to cover my body while hugging Mr. John. And began to snore.

In the morning

I woke up earlier than usual and started to pack my clothes. Apparently, all of my things in this house were packed. Okay. All in! Soon, I left my house and went breakfast at the restaurant. Small restaurant is fine with me. So it is then.

I just had Roti Canai for breakfast. I'm afraid if my money are not enough to buy a ticket. Yes! I had my piggy bank for emergency.

I went to the airport.

Jungkook's POV

I got the money but why don't I feel happy? Instead, I feel guilty.

She didn't come to school since that day. 8 days. Straight. She didn't attend school. Were my words too harsh that day? I'm getting worried. What if she faints like the day at the cafe?

I was in the class, the teacher was teaching while my mind was thinking about her.

Did she eat well?

Did she get better sleep?

Why won't she come to school?

I hate to admit that I have already fallen for her. I love her. I miss her. I need her.

I want her for the rest of my life. I promised myself to get her back no matter what. Wait for me, Hyerin-ah.

"Students, you can go home now. See you guys next week."

I ran quickly to her house to check on her. Wait for me, Hyerin. I'll fix everything back. I'll make u mine for real. And we can start our relationship again.

I was already in front of her house. Panted because of running. Hesitantly, rang the bell. I saw her mom came out.

"Hi, auntie! I- Can I meet Hyerin?"

"For what?" uninterested asked.

"There's something I wanna tell her."

"She left."

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Hey guys! How's the new cover book??

This chapter is kinda......fast. But keep reading. The romantic scene ahead!

I know. I know. The story is getting cringe. Sorry for that (;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')

500+ words only... nothing to be happy abt this small numbers.