Today I decided to ask Mii-chan to lunch to make sure she trusted me enough before the exam starts, the island exam isn't really a problem but she will be important for the Zodiac exam. We went to the fancy restaurant where the three idiots and Ayanokoji made fouls out of themselves, the same thing happened this time.

I can't wait to see Yahiko Totsuka's face when Class A gets trampled in these exams and his precious Katsuragi-Sama losses a large part of his influence.

My talk with Mii-chan went well, it is hard to tell if she thinks of me romantically or not but I doubt it, she still talks about Hirata a lot, like way too much. She definitely trusts me to a decent extent though, she isn't the type to stand up for me but I never expect or want her to do that to begin with.

Since I have so much prior knowledge about what is going to happen I only have one thing to do before the exam starts, that was the night before the exam starts as well from what I can tell.

The way things are going for some reason some events happen like the book and some like the anime, I don't know if this world is just a mix or if my actions have sent it off course, but if I am correct Sae-sensei will be meeting with Ayanokoji in the theater tonight. I should watch for changes from what I know, that could be important for predicting future changes.

I have to admit my plan to listen in on them completely sucks, the best I could come up with in hiding in the theater before either of them got here. That was the plan I used.

I went to the theater earlier than I thought they would meet and crawled under the seats a few rows in front of where they would be. At least I hope, if they come to the row I am hiding in, well......... let's hope that doesn't happen.

Thankfully after a while my hopes came to fruition and they were a few rows back, I couldn't hear them super clearly but it was in the acceptable range of what should happen for stuff to go similar to cannon. Too bad I was siting under these seats for over an hour just for that to happen.....

With the scene set it was time for the island exam to start, it is still insane that my classmates didn't see this coming, like this is really obviously too good to be true.

Once we got onto the beach I was fully prepared to enjoy a weeklong camping trip with the class, to be honest I think I will enjoy this more than my time on the ship. I only need to have a few simple conversations to get my desired outcome, Ayanokoji will do most of the work anyways.

When we were being told the details Hoshinomiya-sensei came over to our class, instead of going to Ayanokoji like I expected she went to me. I have never talked to her so why is staring at me while touching me, is she really a pervert.

"Ne, you're the boy I saw with Sae-chan the first day of school aren't you? What we you doing with her then? Something lewd maybe? Ne, ne Sae-chan you shouldn't use an innocent boy like that, how bad of you."

Did she really remember me from the first day of school? That is pretty frightening, if her and Sae-sensei talk about me that would be bad since I said Sae-sensei that I asked Hoshinomiya-sensei about tutoring before I asked her. If I get exposed that will raise some major questions, I don't think I have to worry about that immediately but this is a dangerous situation.

"Chie, what are you doing to my student. If you must know Alex-kun had some questions about tutors at the school so I brought him to my office to answer his questions and come up with a plan. Now get out of here, don't you have a class to worry about?"

"Hmm, Sae-chan seems pretty annoyed, is it possible you are interested in this Alex-kun and don't want me to steal him like all those other guys?"

To be honest I kind of agree with Hoshinomiya-sensei but I am not saying that out loud.

"You have it wrong Chie I simply think it is very unprofessional to seduce a student as a teacher. If you don't get out of here I will be forced to file a complaint."

"Waaah, Sae-chan is so scary, no wonder you don't get any men. If you want to get a boyfriend you need to be nicer! Anyway, good luck guys, my Class B will win but try your best. See you later Alex-kun!"

That was honestly not good, I hope I am not pointed out by her as a person of interest to her class, the last thing I wasn't is Ichinose to try to become friends with me. I will have to make some kind of contact with her eventually but I don't want her to think I am important.

"Ok guys, lets get back to the exam information---"

With that the explanation went according to the script, I hope my classmates don't argue a ton.

Sadly my classmates were not interested, and proceeded to argue about toilets, I agree with the conclusion they eventually agree to and didn't get into the argument.

I was thinking about how ironic how girls always talk about being equal to boys but in a situation they act like they cant possible do the same thing the boys can, equality only matters when it is convenient huh. Well that is the same for pretty much every group with any social influence so I shouldn't think less of my classmates.

While I was ruminating on my thoughts of equality they decided to have use split up into groups, I went in a group with Sotomura and a few girls namely Kayano Onodera and Nene Mori. I do not know either of them and they don't know us and we kind of awkwardly ended up being left over, it doesn't matter. We were supposed to look for food and report any spots we found, it was simple and we took care of the mission easily.

Sotomura and I didn't talk to them at all but we didn't have any problems and just as I expected Ike found the river spot and we made our camp there. I won't act until the sixth day so I just did my best to make our camp site more comfortable, I am not a camping expert but I still no stuff like to play in the river and put anything into it downstream of where you are getting the drinking water so you don't contaminate it.

Well it is fine; I am taking a back seat for almost all of this exam so I enjoyed my time doing meaninglessly things. I did notice that I missed the physical intimacy I had with Fuka, but I can still function fine, but when we get back I have a feeling she is going to wrap her legs around me and not let go until school starts up again..... and I am very much looking forward to that.

Just thinking about it was making me feel a certain way, I need to stop thinking about that now.

There will be plenty of time to act on my lust throughout the year, a few weeks of celibacy wont kill me, after all I had been a virgin my entire last life.

Time to kick back and relax, I will enjoy the show that is put on for me, Ayanokoji could definitely win an Oscar for best director.