Normal?

The next day was a blur. Things began to get back to normal, or as normal as being a pre-teen Avenger can get. After we had defeated the aliens, or Chitauri, as Thor called them, Nick, Hill, and several other high end SHIELD agents arrived to take my father into custody. I watched silently as they did, handcuffing his arms infront of him and readying to lock a muzzle over his mouth.

"Any last words, brother?" Thor asked, stepping aside, putting my small body in full view of my father's eyes. His face softened, and he nodded at his brother.

The two agents with the muzzle stepped aside, and the Avengers took several short strides backwards, giving me some space to be with my father before he was shipped back to Asgard to be locked up for all eternity and whatnot.

I shuffled forward, my head hung low. Not only was I ashamed by my father's actions against the Earth, but of my actions against my father. He had came to Earth for me, and my stubbornness had led to the near ruin of New York.

Once I was within a few feet from my father, he knelt down, both shortening the distance between our rigid bodies and allowing his face to be at my eye level.

"Hela." He murmured, looking at my face intently. I avoided his eyes. "Hela darling, please look at me." I lifted my eyes to his chin. He sighed, sinking lower, leveling out our gazes. I quickly dropped mine, but our green eyes had already collided for seconds.

As I looked at my father, I could feel the tears building, my throat closing. I didn't know how long it would be before I could see my father again. How long it would be before he could hold me again, and I could be his daughter, for real. Ever since meeting him, I had longed for the day we would become the perfect family, and I knew it was still a long ways away from this moment.

A tear slid down my cheek.

My father groaned. "I'm sorry for everything, Hel." He whispered, the words thick with emotion. "I swear I will be that father one day. For you." I smiled through my tears. My arms found his upper body, and I wrapped myself around him.

There was nothing he could do to comfort me but stand in my wake, and let me hold onto him.

My breath hitched in my throat. "I'm sorry." I mumbled into his shoulder. "For everything I said. You're my father, and I..."

I trailed off, looking away. My father followed my eyes, but my gaze was out of focus, and my vision blurred from the tears. I let go of my father, taking a short step away from his kneeling figure. "Hela." He begged. "Please don't do this."

I looked away. "I....I....." My voice cracked. "I'm sorry Daddy."

His face fell. "None of this was your fault Hela." He said, and my tears returned. "I never should have done any of those things. I never should have." I flung myself onto him for one last time. I word my tears on his shoulder, and listed him lightly on the cheek.

"I love you daddy."

Is it bad that I cried while writing this?