Planning gone wrong

Claire's POV

I reached his office at 11 the guard did not let  me in at first but Mr Kim from the caffe helped me . I went inside with him.

" you're Mariam's friend Claire right ??" He asked pressing the button on the lift .

" yeah i WAS" i reply implying to the fact that Mariam is no more .

He chuckles at my response and i stare at him blankly how can he disrespect a deceased soul , i swear if he did not have that gun on his waist I would've beaten the shit out of him , anyways, I follow him after he walks out of the lift on i assume the 18th floor.

BUT WAIT , he doesn't know that iam going to meet Mr Jeon then where is he taking me ??.

" umm excuse me , but where are we going" i ask making him halt his steps .

" you're here for the next delivery project right ??, you want the job back ???" He asks turning to look at me . Fuck he's really handsome

" umm no I found a new job under mister Jeon , and for that i have to meet him right now"
He gives me suspicious look and asks " what job??"

I look at him nervously , can i tell him , I don't think so , i mean if he doesn't know till yet its clear Mr Jeon did not want him to know, but what if he kicks me out if I don't, i think I should, and if he scolds me  I'll just tell him that he did not mention that we had a "do not tell anyone policy" .

" can we sit and talk ??"

Jungkook's POV

" iam sorry sir but Claire doesn't work here anymore" the lady at the counter informed me .

Wow just wow , why am i so stupid I should've asked her before planning all this , now where tf is she . I pick up my phone and dial her no.

" hello??? Where are you" we both say in unison
" first tell me where are YOU , ive been finding you for so long now , i first went to your house and then to the caffe you worked it and btw why didn't you tell me you got fired for stealing a popsicle??" I say while trying to stop myself from laughing.

" look i have been finding you too first i went to your house and then to your office, and now iam waiting here with Mr kim , and about the being fired thing I didn't think it was important"

Wow so we both were looking for each other .

" ok iam coming to the office stay there" i say while hanging up and going towards my car.

Claire's POV

" OMG ARE YOU KIDDING MEEEEE????" i put on hands over my ear after listening to his shriek.

" so you're telling me that jungkook asked you to please him ?? Like be his mistress for money ??" He asks still as shocked as ever forgetting about his boba tea 🧋 .

" yes he did and because he is your best friend I thought he would've told you , but looks like he didn't." I say while sipping my coffee .

" don't worry I'll take my revenge for that but omg you're soon gonna be Mrs Jeon and then I'll be catering you too , you'll be - " i cut him off

" look iam never gonna be the so called Mrs Jeon and after a few months iam planning to leave forever so please stop with these scenarios." I say with an annoyed expression.

Third person POV

She didn't knew that someone was listening to this sitting behind her with his back facing her back , he did not know why but his heart hurt at all those words she used , and the leaving sentence made him wanna tear up.

——————————————————————————