pretentious

" pretentious"  , the perfect adjective to describe me
JEON JUNGKOOK, the owner of jjk 1 , a clothing brand i own , well its just to hide the real source of my income , iam an underground drug and weapons dealer, well people call me a MAFIA , but that word annoys me , it makes me feel like a criminal, not like iam not but id rather call myself the dealer.

People are freaked out of my impulsive nature and cold aura , i like scaring everyone out of there guts , it satisfies me , makes me feel powerful and ofcourse it helps me be at top in my job no one messes with a scary person.

The only thing i need is sexual pleasure, i had a girlfriend before but all she could think of was getting married, and iam not a loyal man she was just a month long drug id throw after that , well i threw her in a week instead , i want a pay and please relationship, ill give a decent amount and you'll let me fuck you to death , or maybe choke .

My family is not like the known stories no one gives a damn about others no one wants a heir , a rich girl for a daughter in law , i do have a sister but she's been living in Netherlands for like forever, she doesn't like my parents, well she never cared about me , I nearly forgot her till she came to meet last year .

I have a friend, well he calls himself my best friend but I don't really see a difference, his name is taehyung , Kim Taehyung , he likes to be called tae tae sometimes i think he might have a little person syndrome, but no , he changes infront of others , he can be gay and have a liking for me , but again no he got a girlfriend last month

Well right now is not the time , iam going to a factory in gwangju cause these stupid men can't guard the factory , a great theft took place and I've to face a loss of millions.

Iam in the car going to the mansion to board my chopper , its quite dark and dusty today i don't really like weather today . The driver abruptly stops the car and i jolt forward , before i can start yelling at him he started shrieking.

" Shut up , will you" i yelled at him and got out of the car .