A better job

Claire's POV

OK iam dead , firstly i got caught spoiled his plan and now I find out that this person is that handsome man from the street , ahhh , why does this always happen to me . Iam so embarrassed i told him i was a model and he might think of me really cheap , not like iam not cheap but who wants someone to think that way .

I decided to stay quiet and not open my mouth, he is really powerful i see , just one order and the police let me go , but I thought he ordered him to let me go so that he could kill me but why are we going to a MANSION, I hope he doesn't have basement where he tortures people just like in movies .

Both of us stay quiet, just the sound of my abnormal and his awfully normal breath can be heard , I am just one step away from having an uncontrollable anxiety attack but i get saved when we reach the MANSION.

My wide eyes and jaw , which is reaching the ground explains that I've never seen a mansion before , but this is a PALACE , he might have atleast a 100 rooms , including the big basement.

Jungkook's POV

I got her to the mansion i own in the outskirts of the city , I don't want my parents to know about her . She was awfully quiet the whole journey maybe she's scared or embarrassed, I don't blame her , if i was as stupid as her id probably be both and a lot more .

As we reach the place , i ask her to get down and she does . The moment she sees the mansion she's left in awe , i guess she's never seen a mansion before . Maybe not even a bungalow. Damn she never got out of the 2 room apartment.

" if you're done staring follow me , we have an important topic to discuss, maybe something that will save you" i say while walking inside the mansion.

From the corner of my eyes i see her ears perking up when i say the words " save you" , she starts running after me , we reach my office and i sit on the chair behind my desk and ask her to sit infront of me .

" so the model got fired i see ??" I asked trying my best to suppress my laugh .

" I am sorry i lied mister but i was in need of money , please forgive me" . She pleads awfully scared , her face is red as hot iron and she's sweating.

" well leave that topic behind and lets see why we are here , so you've messed up the drug delivery??, you know that costs your life right ??"

" I know and iam really sorry I would try to defend myself if i had a reasonable explanation but I don't so I'll just plead you for forgiveness , i would do anything for your forgiveness sir ." She begs , well I know why she's here and i think I should be really straight.

" i want you to be my sugar baby / mistress/ slut , whatever you think is appropriate"

——————————————————————————
Idk if this will work out or not so I'll upload the next part when i reach 20 reads ( thanks for the 15 reads 💜💜💜)