CH20 - Time lapse Collapse

Start from the beginning

I sighed and continued to read the paper "'Crystal was clear blue and emitted some sort of Electro energy...?' what the..." Clear blue? Electro energy? "'The piece of cloth also included some message, referring to captain (Y/N), which said 'I wait for the time we meet again, (Y/N)'...."

Oh wow! i sure do hope what this means! it's not like i dont know anyone related to ti-

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK IS SHE DOING HERE?!?!?!

"Lisa told me that the crystal resembled 'mana' and seemed to have charged the catalyst that you use..." Jean placed her hand down on the desk and immediately looked at me "That catalyst began floating around her, which somehow empowered her. How and why does it work like that?"

"First off, if you break this desk your paying for property damage to the inn. Second of all. It registered her as the owner of 'MY' catalyst, so can i file a case of robbery?" 

...

...

...

"The Catalyst registered her as the owner, That Blue crystal must had been an artificial Mana Crystal that one my friends back in my world made in case i went to a beautiful world called Teyvat which has no mana for me to take but of course! i didn't take one!" i told her to avoid the silence i just received 

"The report confirming this crystal's existence confirms that a good and dear friend of mine has come to fetch me up from this place" The two of them gave me a surprised face before the whole atmosphere got depressing "It's okay, i anticipated this moment!" I smirked to myself 

Am i going back home? No! This is literally the only world where i can actually have a real romance route without Miru pointing a gun behind them! i waited for the day i can finally be free from the shackles of that girl and will i let her take it from me?! Nada!

although the two girls made the room even depressing... It's nice to know that girls want me to stay! its like one of those Light Novels that i use to read! now, to make this even more interesting! I stood up from the desk and stretched "Alright, i might as well get away from this hell called paperwork, Ganyu! Prepare my spear! its time we go hunting!"

"A-ah... w-wait..." I quickly gave Jean a look "Yes Grandmaster? Need something from good ol me before i go adventuring?" Man, i feel like an asshole for keeping this act up... "...No... nevermind" Jean shook her head and slowly left disheartened, Im sorry! Prank gone wrong! 

Prank gone wrooooooooooong!

~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Starfell Lake, No One's PoV ]

"Maan~  if i see her appear out of nowhere and jump at me, i will throw her to the lake!" (Y/N) hazily said as he walked around the lake, causing Ganyu to sweatdrop "Is... she okay with that, Milord?"

"Ah yeah, Ganyu. Stop calling me Milord from now on"

"E-eh?!"

(Y/N) turns to look at her "She'll go bonkers and think i took over the world or something if she hears you calling me that, so try not to call me that, yeah?" Ganyu shakily nodded before sighing in relief "Now if i were that girl that travelled to another dimension to find me, where would i appear...?"