Chapter 80 Defense is The Best Offense

Start from the beginning

Xerchon Soldiers enemies Marching towards The Giant Skyscraper Tower..

Xerchon Soldier: So um.. Our Mission is to investigate a Giant thing over there at the cold mountains?

Xerchon Soldier: Yeah, Haven't you heard? Our Recon Team was sent to take out the Durdur Soldiers? They didn't came back, not a single one of them even Our Dragon Riders.

Xerchon Soldiers: really? Sounds really bad.. 

Xerchon Soldiers: With Our Great Numbers, Nothing is gonna stop us! We Must believe That we can win.

Xerchon Soldiers: Glory to the Xerchon!!

Now Here's The Real Fun Begins.

100 Tesla Towers Popping out on the Ground Zapping Each Individual Xerchon Soldiers within the range.

Xerchon Soldiers: Enemy Attack!!

Xerchon Soldiers: Since When Those Small Towers Pop out of nowhere?!

Xerchon Soldiers: This Must be The work of enemy Durdur Soldiers!

They Brought out catalpults and Take Down few Tesla Towers, giving a Path for Xerchon to charge straight through the Black Tower.

Xerchon Soldiers: Charge!!

They brought The Chavalry Team to get inside the Unknown Territory, when They enter they saw a insignia which they never recognize before. They Reach The Forest Zone, no one was around, all Xerchon they can hear is their horse galloping. Until something pop on front of them out of nowhere.

*Boom*

A Random Explosion Hit one of their Chavalry Troops as they still continue charging towards the Black Tower.

Xerchon Soldier: What Was That?!

Xerchon Mage: Stop You Fools!!

The Mage order the Soldiers to stop charging. They heard a Very small beeping noise.

Xerchon Soldier: what was that noise?

1 Chavalry soldier move slowly and he heard a loud Tick noise and it appeared jumped towards on front of him.

Xerchon Mage: Its a Trap!

*Boom*

1 Soldier Got Blown up, The rest where force to cover their face and ears, The Explosion made the horse panic uncontrollable. 

Multiple Small little silver balls coming towards the Xerchon soldiers.