Angry Guk

Guk stomped into the torture chamber and banged open the door.

Taeyeon was sleeping but he woke up startling and had his eyes wide open as he looked at Guk at the door.

"The fuck are you doing here?!! Aren't you supposed to get married today?!!" Taeyeon asked, he was scared because Guk was looking very angry.

"Yes, I did get married today but my husbands had some work so they had to leave"

"Today?! At their wedding night?!!"

"Yes, it was important"

"And you are angry because they left you alone, you are here to remove your anger on me" Guk nodded as he took an electric cane.

"Can't you just punch a punching bag or destroy a room?"

"That would be less satisfactory" Taeyeon gulped.

Guk stopped in front of Taeyeon and started the electric cane, the buzzing sound made Taeyeon sweat.

Without wasting any time, Guk started beating Taeyeon with the cane. Every time the cane touched Taeyeon's skin, he screamed and that scream was what was satisfying Guk very much.

He beat Taeyeon till the latter fell unconscious. He tsked and went out "Take him to the doc" the guard nodded and took Taeyeon to the gang doctor.

Guk went to the gym and started punching the bag mercilessly, the fact that his husbands left him alone on their wedding night, made him very angry, no matter what they should have stayed with him tonight.

If they left early in the morning tomorrow, he would be fine but leaving him all alone in the hotel room, around strangers, and going on a mission was making him angrier every passing second.

In the morning,

Guk was still at his base, he slept in his room when he felt tired whereas the twins were still at their base.

Guk slept in the early morning. The twins went back to the hotel room but found that their husband is not there.

They sighed. V called the Jeon base and they said Guk was there. They decided to go there. They went directly to Guk's private room in his cabin.

"Bun" Guk was in deep sleep to even respond.

They went closer to him and saw a frown on his face with bleeding knuckles.

"He must be angry"

"Yeah, his knuckles are bleeding so much" V got a first aid box and started bandaging him.

Because of the pain, Guk woke up and saw V on his right side with his hands, bandaging them, and Taehyung on his left, patting his head.

"You woke up?" Guk nodded and tried to sit on the bed but Taehyung pulled him onto his lap while pecking his nape.

"We are sorry Bun" Guk just hummed and let his husbands pamper him.

"Bun" Guk looked at V but said nothing "Forgive us, if it weren't important then wouldn't have gone" Guk nodded and the two sighed.

Someone knocked at the order "Come in" the person came in.

"What happened Jimin hyung?"

"You beat Taeyeon so much that he has fractured his hands and legs"

"I was angry"

"And he was the only one you got?" Jimin asked. Guk nodded.

"Bun, we are really sorry, we shouldn't have left you no matter what, we are really sorry"

"So you both were the cause?" Jimin asked. The twins nodded.

"Whatever you do, I don't care just calm him down because we have a party to attend which he hates the most" The twins nodded. Jimin left.