Leave

Everyone looked at Taehyung with shocked expressions who was feeling guilty and had his face hung low.

"Bun-"

"Do. Not. Talk. To. Me. Leave!!" Guk pointed towards the door.

Taehyung went to his knees as he held Guk's leg and looked at him with teary eyes.

"Ple-please Bun, please!! Give a chance please Bun!! I promise I won't make the same mistake again, please!!" Taehyung cried and begged because he knew that Guk was serious about this and he wasn't ready to lose them again.

"Gukkie" Jungkook said.

"No, Jungkook!! Not again, I am not letting him hurt us again!!"

"Dadda," Kookie said.

"Gukkie I can feel pain, please, I don't want to go away from Taetae again" Jungkook was crying.

"I can't let him hurt Tiger again Kook!!" Guk was also feeling the pain but he couldn't do anything.

"NO!! Dadda is strong!! Please Gukkie hyungie!!" Kookie started crying hard.

Guk looked down at Taehyung who was crying and begging him, he pulled him up and took him to the door "I will send your things to your mansion later" and closed the door in Taehyung's face.

He would lie if he said that it didn't hurt him when he was breaking inside but he knew that was the only choice he had to keep Taehyung safe and away from his problems.

Even though Taehyung is a big mafia and has immense power but he still couldn't afford to risk Taehyung at the moment. He walked to the others we a stone face but a broken heart with the other two cryings and screaming inside his head to bring their 'Taetae' and 'Dadda' back but he ignored them and the pain in his heart.

"I don't want him in my house ever again" Guk went to his room and cried.

"I don't believe that Tae would force Kook," Jisoo said. Everyone nodded.

"And I am shocked that no one said me Jungkook has DID" everyone looked at Taeyeon "It seems like he didn't want me to know, isn't it" they nodded.

"What did you do to Jungkook?" 

"Nothing" he smirked and went to his room.

With Guk,

As soon as he went into the room, he fell down on his knees and started crying his heart out.

"It hurts you too THEN WHY DID YOU DO THAT??!!!" Jungkook shouted while crying.

"DO YOU THINK I WANTED TO DO THAT?!! DO YOU THINK I WANTED TO STAY AWAY FROM TIGER AND SEE HIM IN PAIN??!! Even though he did so many things to us, I know he had his reasons and was helpless" Guk shouted while crying.

"Then why did you do that??!!"

"Do you think that he will let us stay with each other??!! He will do everything he has to separate us!!"

"And you just gave him what he wants!!"

Guk sighed "It's better than having, Tiger dead and never seeing or having him again" 

"Wh-what??!!"

"Yes, he is planning to kill, Tiger if he doesn't get out of his way!!"

"How did you know?"

"Just know" Guk went for a shower.

With Taehyung,

He was shocked by what Guk did with him, he knows what he did was wrong but this punishment was very cruel. He knew he shouldn't have forced Jungkook or done all those things to him but he was helpless.

He had no other option, Guk knows that Taehyung was helpless and he never wanted to hurt Jungkook, Kookie, or Guk. Then why did he do that??!! Taehyung was confused and hurt.

"You could have slapped me, beat me anything but this Bun... Why?!! Was it because I did those things??!! Or is it because I made you my enemy??!! There is only one way to find out. I will not lose you again" Taehyung wiped his tears and called someone.

"Hello"

"I want you to do something and meet me"

"Okay, where??!"

"At my house" Taehyung left for his house.