welp- thats how i died then- maybe i died?

Tw: blood, swearing, organs, throwing up.

"aaaand wilbur- are you even listening?" Schaltt had been going on about the most random shit for the past 10 minutes. Of course I wasn't listening. "No. You're very boring." I reply as I giggle a little. "Well-" he started to speak as he froze. He started to cough. "You alright dude?" I say as I start to laugh at the face he was making. He started to cough up blood."holy- the fuck? You good-" I start as his coughing got more aggressive. "Hel- p- wil- i- can't bReatHe-" he coughs out between clots of blood spewing out of his mouth. "How!? I- uh-" I go behind him and rap my arms around his stomach and push. Maybe he inhaled glass? Would explain the blood. But he hasn't been around any broken glass... (He has been with him for the past week) he then coughs up something. Something big. Along with even more blood. He had coughed up a organ of some sort. "S-schlatt..?" I say as I start to panic. He hadn't moved sense he coughed or puked it up. Wait. That was his heart. How does one cough up their own heart!? "What the-" he says as he puts his hand to the left side of his chest. I let go of him and go to face him. He was alive somehow... "am I dead-? Is this heaven? Am I a ghost!? Dear god- what is that-? A heart? The fuck-" he says as he looks at me. "Wil? Can you hear me? See me? Anything!?" He says as he starts panicking. "Yea I can hear and see you." I touched his shoulder. "I can feel you to. So you-" I look back at his non beating heart on the floor. "Aren't dead-? How- you just coughed up your own heart-"
"thats my heart!? And I'm not dead!? And why am I seeing a angel in front of me!?"
"Are you talking about me-? Cause I'm the only person here with you-"
"Yeah I was talking about you dumbass- you thought I could see angels? You're the only angel I can see"
"Oh stop it-"
"Nah, uh can I get some uh- what do ya call em? The pain killer things?"
"Uh- so were gonna ignore the heart on the floor-?"
"Yea..." he looks at it. "That can stay there..."

:)