V mentally facepalmed. He stood up and pulled Lisa outside the studio. "No one following us." He said to their friends before closing the door

They went to the garden where no one could hear them.

"What is your problem?" 

"I should be the one asking you that! You literally dragged me here!"

"That is your chance to make her jealous! I'm sure Jungkook won't mind doing sexy stuff with you, Use your brain sometimes." 

Lisa hit V's shoulder "Did you just call me dumb? For your information, I am the valedictorian of our batch and I am..."

~~

"Dude, if I were you, I won't be complacent with V." Kai smirked

Before Jungkook could react, V's sister butted in.

"Excuse me? Do you have an issue with my twin?"

"Well, we..." Jennie couldn't find the perfect word to describe the situation

"We found them almost kissing." Kai blurted out "Ouch!"

Jennie pinched Kai's waist "Your mouth!"

"Jen, are you sure with that?" Jisoo couldn't believe what she heard "I know my twin, he won't do such a thing."

"I think you misunderstood it. Lisa already told me what happened, I trust her." Jungkook said, looking straight into Jennie's eyes "You doubted her?"

"Of course not. Don't start with me, Jungkook. I was just caught off guard." Jennie defended herself "I'm sorry if Kai blurted things out that way."

"Well, why don't we follow them?" Kai challenged everyone

Irene stood up "You know what? Why don't you just leave? You're killing the vibe. You're ruining everything."

Kai smirked "I'll leave once we follow them."

"What the hell wrong with you?!" Jennie asked in irritation "Stop it!"

"You'll leave after this." Seulgi stood up "Let's go."

~~

Lisa hit V's shoulder "Did you just call me dumb? For your information, I am the valedictorian of our batch and I am..."

V didn't let Lisa finish, he kissed the girl's lips to make her stop talking "You talk too much."

"Did you just kiss me?!" Lisa touched her lips "I swear to God..."

"I told you."

Lisa and V looked to where the voice came from, their friends were standing feet away from them.

"It's not what you think." Lisa took a step forward but the next thing she knew Jungkook was already charging towards V

"Asshole!" Jungkook punched V's face, he was about to throw another punch but Lisa stopped him

"J, stop. Please, I'm sorry."

Jungkook looked at Lisa's teary eyes "He... kissed you. Why did you let him kiss you?"

"I told you, it's not what you think."

Jisoo and Rose helped V to stand up.

"V, why did you kiss Lisa?" Jisoo sternly asked V "What gotten into your mind? What did you do that?"

"I was just messing with her!" V was grinning while wiping the blood from his lips "Dude, listen to your girlfriend, it's not really what you think, I'm sorry too, I crossed the line, I was just trying to help."

Lisa held Jungkook's hand, squeezing it "J..."

With that squeeze, Jungkook realized that what he acted was real, it wasn't part of their pretentious relationship. He asked himself "Am I starting to like you, Lisa?"

"In what concept you are trying to help Lisa?" Jennie spoke, "Sorry, Jisoo, but your twin is like trying to ruin Lisa and Jungkook's relationship."

"Sorry, Jennie, but I think you're out of this situation." V said, "I get it, you are the best friend but Jungkook should be the one asking me that."

"No, I have the right to ask you that because I love Lisa." Jennie's eyes widen in realization

"In what concept do you love Lisa?" V threw the question back to Jennie, he gently removed Jisoo and Rose's hand from him "In what concept, Jennie?" 

Jennie couldn't answer. The question isn't that hard, all she needs to say is that she loves Lisa as her best friend but why does her heart contradict her mind? Why does the simple question confuse her? 

"Answer him, Jen." Lisa mentally said, "Answer him." 

"I can't believe you, you're here kissing someone's girlfriend and questioning someone's friendship." Kai made an excuse for his girlfriend 

"Uh, you're Kai right?" V acted like he's not interested in memorizing the guy's name "You're here because?" 

Seulgi and Irene stopped themselves from laughing.

"Jennie, please, take your boyfriend out of here." Lisa was starting to see why their squad hates Kai 

"Why? Are you ashamed that Jennie witnessed your cheating ass?" Kai smirked "You're making her feel guilting for breaking promises when you're doing such things." he clicked his tongue 

"Jen, take that dog out of here." Lisa insulted the guy instead of answering his remarks 

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!" 

Jennie placed her hand on Kai's chest "Kai, let's go. They don't need us here." 

~~

-Justine