Favorite thing About You

Izuku Midoriya

Personality: how patient you are

in general, over the course of how long you two have been together and how often you have to fix him up because he broke himself again, that you would have been on the edge with him, but you haven't and he appreciates how patient you are with him, despite him continuously hurting himself during training.

Physical: How focused you look whenever you're working.

every single time he looks over to you doing some sort of project, he can't help but find it interesting about how invested you look into your work, showing that you know what you're doing and getting a task done without procrastination.

Katsuki Bakugou:

Personality: how stubborn you are

He fell in love with you because you refuse to back down from anything, even him, and you showed no fear when you took on a high-ranking villain one time just to save a kid, and you show no mercy to those that are wrong, he generally finds that kinda hot, especially since you're an experienced third year.

Physically: you in general.

you'd be surprised about how often he stares at you whenever you're training.

Shoto Todoroki:

Personality: you're creativity.

He loves watching you do different crafts and projects that you do for your classes, he also likes fidgeting with the various tools that you leave lying around (sometimes on purpose) he finds it fun to watch you work on the next big project or invention that you'll display for class.

Physically: you're eyes.

to him, they're gorgeous to look at, they are such a pretty shade of (E/C), and he loves seeing how focused and full of life they are whenever you're working on something.

Tomura Shigaraki:

Personality: how accepting and kind you are.

He was scared to tell you how he felt about you at first, but after a while of seeing you and coming over to your house, he's felt comfortable around you. He likes watching you play around with your dog and making sure that he's okay, even when he's seems fine you always check on him, and he finds that caring, a reason not to destroy everything. And when he told you that he loved you, he was happy that you reciprocated those feelings back.

Physically: your hands.

even after you gave him those support bracelets for his quirk, he still likes it when you help take care of the scars around his face and how you always touch his hands so gently.

{HIYA GUYS!!! ANOTHER CHAPTER JUST RIGHT ON TIME!!!}

{425 words)