Info on (Y/N)

🥦Izuku Midoriya🥦:

You are a second year at U.A., so you're more experienced than him when it comes to academics, and a little on heroism.

Quirk: Healing

This quirk allows you to heal others much like Recovery girl but with a twist: you can heal by either giving your own saliva/blood to the victim's wound or have it travel through their body. To make it less awkward, you've made a solution of water, your saliva, and your blood and have a supply of it in little syringes that you keep on your hero costume and any other clothing, you never know, someone might just BREAK THEIR BONES-

gender: Male (obviously)

Sexuality: Whatever you decide 

hero costume:

Hero Name: Mercy

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Hero Name: Mercy

💥Katsuki Bakugou💥:

in this, you are a 3rd year in the hero course, you were the top of your class and still are.

Quirk: Displace

You can basically stand in one spot and make it appear as if you are standing somewhere else, practically saying that you are the living embodiment of the quote "Misdirection" from monsters university. The disadvantage you have with it is that it can only last for 20 minutes max, and even if you don't go to your max capacity, you tend to get dizzy and faint. it's not just light you an bend, but sounds and smells also, you also have a distance limit too, you can make these "Displaced illusions" appear no farther than 30 feet, or your dizziness will get worse. 

Gender: Trans Male, something that you and Bakugou share (In this book, I canon Bakugou as transgender and hard-of-hearing)

sexuality: Whatever you choose

Hero Costume: 

Hero Name: Displacer Beast (Y'know, like the one from D&D-)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Hero Name: Displacer Beast (Y'know, like the one from D&D-)

🧊🔥Shoto Todoroki🔥🧊:

You two are in the same year, but you're in the Business Course (formerly the Support Course but you past all three years under just a short amount of time...what are you? and how are you this smart-) so you two went to different classes. You are a skilled crafter in nearly every art and very good at business management, much like your father.

Quirk: Incubus. Your abilities here are stated that you can do whatever an incubus does, but you prefer not to give in to those...sensual tendencies, instead, you use your charm to win other's votes and likings in your products and creations, making your business successful in every way. though sometimes whenever you're around someone you are attracted to...you kind of start wondering what might happen if you just gave in... but you're smart enough not to do that, aren't you?

Gender: Male, but you have this slight liking for feminine objects, such as jewelry (chokers specifically), and make-up, but when you do put it on, you only put on eyeliner or nail polish.

Sexuality: What ever is yours is now this character's.

Hero costume: don't got one, but you do wear nice suits all the time.

Hero name: ... your name I guess-

BNHA Boyfriend Scenarios x MALE reader (and maybe one-shot)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें