Shigaraki Catch up (Part 1)

How you met: (Y/N) was a little kid when him and Shigaraki first met, but back then, he was known as Tenko. Their families lived near each other, and before Tenko went missing , you were both planning on running away to become heroes together, due to you both having abusive parents, his was his father, and yours, your own mother. 

After you heard Tenko went missing and his house (Along with his family) were destroyed, you thought you lost everything that you held dear to you, your reason, your purpose to escape your abusive mother was now gone. the one thing that kept you going.

10 years during all that hell, you managed to move out earlier at the age of sixteen, and move in with your grandmother, who was a kind elderly woman, and you managed to get a job working under the Detnerat , a company runned by your boss Rikiya Yotsubashi, you worked as his right-hand secretary, and was there for every meeting, and every trust discussion. Little did you know, that your boss was also the Meta Liberation Army main commander, and that soon, you would meet an old friend.

After you were introduced to the company's new "Work buddies" you were shocked to see before you the very leader of the league of Villains, and you were more shocked to see that the leader himself recognized you, but you barley knew him.

After he asked for him and you to be left alone, you grew scared that he was going to kill you.

"Well (Y/N), it's been a while, hasn't it?" he asked. "I don't even know who you are." You responded, shaking in you place. he then took off the hand mask upon his face, and brushed his long white hair out of his face, and there he was, your friend Tenko, from so long ago. You didn't recognize him by anything but the eyes. The eyes were the same kind, nervous ones that Tenko had as a child, but now they were clouded by the long messy white hair, and the chapped lips he has. You could recognize the scratch marks around his eyes, where he used to agitate over and over, although nobody knew what caused it.

You calmed down a bit, and then spoke again. "Tenko, it's been too long." you said as you smiled at your old friend.

INFO ON (Y/N)

(y/n) works under the leader of the Meta Liberation Army (now known as the Paranormal Liberation Front, now lead by Tomura Shigaraki), but you thought you just worked for the Detnerat Company. You currently still work as a secretary there, just that you now know about the dark side of it all...with a bonus of seeing your childhood friend once again.

 Qurik: No - Damage

(Y/N)'s skin is completely flawless, and can withstand damage (Can't get decayed by Shiggy) but they will feel the pain if they endure it too long, hence the reason that (Y/N) made special Bracelets for Shigaraki, so they both don't have to suffer. (Y/N) also can't age past 20 and can't have acne, scars, etc.. due to this quirk.

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Queer, but does know they are attracted to men, somewhat.

Hero Costume: got none, just normal clothes???

(IS (Y/N) A VILLAIN NOW-)

Hero Name: ... Shiggy wouldn't allow this sort of action at all.