Head Canons I just have in my head rent free.

(hello, good evening!/混んばわ!this is just a little random thing I wanted to do at 11:00 in the evening. this is also a little spoiler for upcoming guys in the scenarios because i'm too tired to do the full catch -up and too excited to put it off, so here's the usual and extras!!!!)

                                                                                                                                    -Sal/どく 

🥦Izuku Midoriya🥦: that he has this collection of every All Might merch in the universe-

got ya. I kinda think that he actually has a liking to draw, since I remember seeing little sketches of hero costumes in his hero notebook. He's probably an artsy kid. I also think he's more on the genderqueer side, not necessarily genderfluid, but just nonbinary I guess. HE JUST GIVES OFF THOSE VIBES-

💥Katsuki Bakugou💥: That he's transgender. I don't necessarily have an explanation, it's just when you see some random head canon on the internet about a character... somehow it just clicks right, like this! I guess it's the hinted feminine body shape(?).

🔥🧊Shoto Todoroki🧊🔥: that he's genderqueer too, like Izuku, and that he's autistic, due to his behavior is much like my autistic twin, (let's call them blondie, since they're blond) and again, random head canon from the internet.)

🖐Tenko Shimura/Tomura Shigaraki🖐 He just really likes dogs, not just corgis. I also have this feeling he has Haphephobia due to his quirk, so he's afraid every time you touch him, despite the fact he can't harm you. I also think he's a huge videogame nerd. You ask him about any videogame, he'll know everything, from characters to cheat codes (even though he doesn't use them) I also have this feeling that he has a special pair of gloves designed for him so he doesn't have to worry about accidentally decaying something, but they make him feel like he's being put on a leash, so he doesn't like them at all. He'll only wear them when he has to.