Emerald swallowed the lump in her throat and answered.

Emerald: transparently!

Y/n: excellent now I'm going to ask you a few questions and you will answer them with nothing but the utmost of honesty if you lie I will know.

Emerald: please ask any questions you want as long as it brings an end to the dark order.

Y/n: now that's what I wanted to hear.

Y/n L/n sat down in a chair across from Emerald he snapped his fingers and channeled the power of the reality Stone to create a comfortable seat for Emerald.

Y/n: please have a seat.

Emerald sat down in her seat even though she was still nervous and jumpy she tried to remain calm.

Y/n: now my first question do you know the location of the Relic known as the scepter of Loki?

Emerald: I think I do according to what I've seen and heard lady Missi is in possession of it she doesn't know what it is but she does know that it has the power to control the minds of others it's at her castle right now whenever she's interrogating someone she uses it to get what she wants from them and then she kills them.

Y/n: excellent now we must know where is her Fortress where she keeps the scepter?

Emerald: it's in the monster Realm more specifically in the southernmost region of the monster realm in the largest Castle in the monster Realm.

Y/n: excellent they have no idea what a truly is.

Emerald: what do you mean?

Y/n: you will find out soon enough now for my next question what was Cinder's original plan

Emerald: well first the White Fang we're supposed to launch a full-scale invasion in Vale but the invasion failed you already know why and how you were there after all the plan was simple we were going to stir up enough trouble panic and Chaos so that a massive Invasion force of Grimm would show up we were going to call in as many covers as we could and the Insurrection was going to launch a full-scale assault on the new age Academy but unfortunately sense things have gone totally awry we're just going to have to settle for a smaller Invasion Force and hope that it works.

Y/n: now for my next question who are your unseen allies?

Emerald: for starters we have a spy that is infiltrated most of the academies around the world his name is Wormwood he's a coward down to his last breath and in Haven Academy we have a mole his name is Leonardo Lionheart he defected to Salem when he realized how powerful she was he is also a coward to his last breath.

Y/n: I will deal with these two when the time is right now for my final question where is Salem's stronghold?

Emerald: it is in the land of Darkness her stronghold is called Evernight Castle.

Y/n: I understand now that I have the information I need and want you will stay here in the cathedral under the watch of my servants and family know this if you try to harm them or you try any sneaky tricks I will make sure that you suffer a fate a thousand times worse than death~

Emerald was absolutely terrified her teeth were chattering and she was cowering like a scared child who was face-to-face with the Boogie Man himself.

Emerald: I understand sir please don't hurt me!

Y/n: once the dark faction Has Fallen you will be released into the custody of the new age Academy I promise that you will be given a full pardon for all of your past crimes and hopefully you can lead a new life unburdened by the crimes you have committed in the past.