Chapter 18 (M)

Mature content ahead (18+). Plz skip this chapter if you're uncomfortable.

Author's POV

After their date, Taehyung and Jungkook went to a hotel that Taehyung had booked for the night.

Both of them knew what they wanted.

They wanted each other. Tonight.

Taehyung held Jungkook's hands and guided him to the bed.

"Are you sure you're ready for this love?" Asked Taehyung.

"Yes I am," Jungkook replied almost immediately.

"My beautiful baby."

Taehyung pushed Jungkook on the bed making him land on the bed with a bounce.

Taehyung lowered himself on Jungkook and kissed him passionately while his hands went inside Jungkook's shirt, caressing his skin.

Jungkook moaned into the kiss. The heavenly sound sent Taehyung on cloud nine.

Taehyung held the hem of Jungkook's shirt, "may I?"

"Yes please."

Taehyung removed Jungkook's shirt and his mouth watered at Jungkook's beautiful body.

Jungkook had abs which were very hot and his waist was so tiny and his Milky, slightly tan skin.

Taehyung latched his mouth to Jungkook's nipple. He sucked hard making Jungkook a moaning mess.

With his fingers he played with his other nipple, pinching and caressing it while still sucking the other nipple.

Taehyung moved up and nibbled on Jungkook's jaw. Slowly moving down, he kissed Jungkook's neck and sucked on it giving him several hickeys.

Taehyung softly kissed Jungkook's tummy and sucked on his belly button.

"Taehyungie take off your clothes too," Jungkook whimpered.

"Why don't you take them off for me," Taehyung smirked.

Jungkook blushed slightly and unbuttoned Taehyung's shirt and took it off. He threw it across the room.

Taehyung removed Jungkook's pants and made hickeys on his thighs. He kissed Jungkook's inner thighs.

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hands and brought them near his shoulders. He moved Taehyung's hands from his shoulders to his chest and he rubbed his nipples with Taehyung's hands, moaning softly.

Taehyung's eyes darkened at that, his pants tightened more.

"Such a naughty bunny," Taehyung growled.

Taehyung took his pants and underwear off.

After looking at Taehyung's member, Jungkook became frightened.

He was so big.

"How will that fit Taehyungie?"

"Don't worry it will baby. Now I want you to lay down and relax."

Jungkook laid back down and Taehyung started fingering him very carefully because it was Jungkook's first time.

Finally Jungkook was stretched enough. Taehyung stroked his cock a little and lubed it up.

When was going to take a condom out, Jungkook stopped him.

"No hyungie! I want to feel you completely," Jungkook said shyly.

"As you say baby"

Taehyung pecked his lips.

"This will hurt at start petal. Tell me when to stop," Taehyung said and Jungkook nodded.

He slowly entered Jungkook and waited for him to adjust.

Once Jungkook told him to start moving, Taehyung starting moving his hips slowly.

he started thrusting fastly after Jungkook was comfortable enough.

"So tight my love," Taehyung grunted.

Both of their moans were echoing in the room.

Finally, Taehyung came inside Jungkook and pulled out.

He cleaned Jungkook and himself then both of them went to sleep.

Feeling extremely content.

___________________

This was my first time ever writing smut. I hope it was alright even though I'm not good at it.