Chapter 7

Jungkook's POV

I woke up due to some noise coming from my left.

I sat up and saw Daehyung looking for something on the dressing table.

He noticed that I woke up and smiled at me.

I forced a smile too.

"Sorry if I woke you up," he said.

"N-no it's okay."

"Hope you had a good sleep".

"Y-yeah," I replied.

"Jungkook no need to be nervous around me, I won't bite," He chuckled.

I blushed in embarrassment.Why do I always have to stutter when I'm nervous to talk to someone?

"Jungkook you can call me hyung,ok?"

I looked up when he said this.I was really confused about what do I call him. Daehyung? no that'll be disrespectful. Husband? no that's weird besides I don't want to.

So I sighed in relief once he said that.

"Ok hyung."

"I'm going to the office because apparently dad needs me there. If you need anything just call me,ok?"

I nodded.

"But I don't have your number," I mumbled looking down at my lap.

"I'll say my phone number. Save it in your contacts."

He said his phone number and I saved it.

"Hyung when you get back from work I want to talk to you about something."

He hummed.

"Yeah me too. I also have to talk to you about something."

He grabbed his mobile phone and wallet from the side table and walked out the room.

"Good bye."

"Bye," I replied.

Daehyung seems to be very nice. He talked to me very nicely. Maybe he'll understand my situation because his personality seems very understanding.

After 30 minutes or something I got bored.
I had nothing to do.

The only things that keeps me busy and kind of relives my stress is singing, gardening, reading or studying.

By studying I suddenly remembered I have exams after two months.

The maid told me she placed my books in the library.

I stood up and walked out the room.

The house was so big that I got confused where the library is and couldn't find any maids or other workers in the house.

Maybe the maids were in the kitchen.

I walked towards the kitchen to ask for help from the maids but on my way I saw Mrs Kim.

"What are you doing here Jungkook," she said.

"U-um I wanted to know where the library is?"

"Why?"

"M-my exams are near so I need to study. The maid told me my books are in the library."

"Study? Exams? Are you out of your mind? No need to study If you want to do anything than help the maids in kitchen or cleaning. You are married now for God's sake. At least know your responsibilities."

"But-"

"No buts. I already told your mother if she wants to marry you to my son then you need to discontinue your studies and help in the household matters and chores. Your mother agreed to my conditions so stop being so ungrateful and go change your clothes and help the maids with making lunch."

"Mrs Kim you can't do this. I'm the topper of my college. You can't ruin my dreams".

"Oh stop being a whiny kid and do as I say."

I ran off to my room with tears in my eyes.

"I can't believe she's doing this to me."

Well what could I expect? She's my mom's Bestfriend. She's just like her.

I took a shower, changed my clothes and went to the kitchen.

There was a maid working in the kitchen. She looked elderly just like my noona.

I miss my noona. If she was here she would've embraced me and made me feel better.

"Hi I'm here to help you to cook."

"What- why Master Jungkook ? Mr Kim and master Daehyung would not like it if you would cook or do the chores. It's our duty not yours."

"But Mrs Kim told me to help you in cooking. She said it's my duty to do the chores and cook for my husband."

"She's lying don't fall for her words. She's very rude to everyone and only cares about herself. She acts good infront of Mr Kim and master Daehyung but she never did any chores or cooking for them it's always the maids who do everything."

I was shook at her words.

"Is that true?"

"Yes it is. You should go and rest too and if she treats you bad don't hesitate to complain about it to Master Daehyung or Mr Kim. They'll handle her."

"I can't do that," I said while looking down.

"Yes you can or I'll tell them myself if I see her mistreating you."

"Ok thank you auntie," I smiled at her.

"You're always welcome master Jungkook".

"Just call me Jungkookie please. It feels better."

She smiled.

"Ok dear now go and take a rest. I'll cook the lunch, don't worry."

I nodded and went back to my room.

So far only Mrs Kim's attitude is unacceptable. Others are very nice.

Way better than my previous home.

I just miss my Noona alot.

_________________________

I was not gonna update today but one of my readers Fatimazahra86  requested me to update today so here we are.